I fucked up too much

Iuri._rosa

Iuri._rosa

I hate how I look
my mom caught me and recorded me doing Bonesmashing, and now she's showing it to everyone, what the fuck, my life is a nightmare now, I'm going to set people on fire in the street

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: redlegodogs123, TheLooxMaxingKing, descension and 12 others
my mom caught me and recorded me doing Bonesmashing, and now she's showing it to everyone, what the fuck, my life is a nightmare now, I'm going to set people on fire in the street
I don't know how this disgraceful slut managed to film me, my life is over, now I need money for implants

• JFL
Reactions: Elijah_leo and Htobrother
Good opportunity to geomaxx now

• JFL
Reactions: ramirezfanboy
Good opportunity to geomaxx now
I was coming up from the pizzeria with my brother, then he started telling me about the video and the way I sleep, I wanted to dismember him right there in the street

• JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and User28823

• JFL
Reactions: ramirezfanboy, Funnyunenjoyer1 and Mrinfinityx
Natural selection at his finest, over

Full

Full1

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: User28823
why would she show people that makes no sense?

• +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing, descension, Delons and 1 other person
why would she show people that makes no sense?
To advertise others of the danger of Looksmaxxing in the Incel movement

He was hanged for example, it was an unwanted pregnancy after all, she decided to keep it despite the rape nut now she regrets this bastard

Tumblr 10858c266e310e29e23a29b7497d6308 be40dcad 500

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing and CoreSchizo
I really wish it was a lie
all good, you're still a kid.

I can instantly make you feel 10X better, when I was 16 I accidentally texted my Dad with the link to a Reddit post to a subreddit titled something like "attractive guys" or whatever the fuck, it was a post of my face :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

I wanted to die

I can't fathom why you would care about this.
Like I genuinely don't understand why it matters what your mom does

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
all good, you're still a kid.

I can instantly make you feel 10X better, when I was 16 I accidentally texted my Dad with the link to a Reddit post to a subreddit titled something like "attractive guys" or whatever the fuck, it was a post of my face :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

I wanted to die
my condolences bro, now I want to escape Brazil

• +1
Reactions: alcoholicToad
I can't fathom why you would care about this.
Like I genuinely don't understand why it matters what your mom does
really bro, thanks for the fuel, one way or another she doesn't know what it's for, I will tell her that I was having an anxiety and anger attack 😖

My mom saw me with my mouth taped before to avoid mouthbreathing at night and she took pics while I was asleep. Honestly it looked so autistic that I never did it again.