I fucked up

Deleted member 5694

Deleted member 5694

Operation destroy @Turtle
My dad said I was grounded for getting into a fight at school and rage took over me so I choked him out and he passed out for around a minute then started asking what happened? Is he in danger now after that (he seems fine) or is it ok cos I don’t wanna call an ambulance if I don’t have to and I can’t find results for this on google

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, Vvvvxxxx, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 16 others
My dad said I was grounded for getting into a fight at school and rage took over me so I choked him out and he passed out for around a minute then started asking what happened? Is he in danger now after that (he seems fine) or is it ok cos I don’t wanna call an ambulance if I don’t have to and I can’t find results for this on google

573126C2 CB31 4C3A 8067 9996B6BFE5F1

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Suave and Deleted member 4464
Ethics become aesthetics

It's fine don't worry about it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5694
This nigga really got his pops tappin out or some shit.Wild nigga i tell you.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 5694, PYT and 9 others
tru story

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, Entschuldigung, Deleted member 8576 and 3 others
kopekilla you bug eyed abomination, you choked nothing more than your cock
finding_nemo_bruce_evil_laugh-jpg.693023

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 8699 and 15 others
This nigga really got his pops tappin out or some shit.Wild nigga i tell you.
Bruh he passed out and his eyes were open and all red I thought I killed him for a second jfl

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, 000, Alexanderr and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: PYT and Danish_Retard
be glad he doesn’t remember

• +1
Reactions: PYT
My adrenaline is still peaking

@Mirin2234 moment

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, JMax, Deleted member 5634 and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6572 and Tony
How old are you? and wut country are u from?

Apologize to him. He probably won’t do much and will just start obeying you more now that he knows you can beat his ass.

Apologize to him. He probably won’t do much and will just start obeying you more now that he knows you can beat his ass.
I apologized and said I just got mad at him and lost control

wtf? if i did this to my dad i would legit get knocked tf out as he should , you shouldnt treat your dad like that if he was a good one hed punish you pshyically

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 7651
Tales from the basement where you were grounded

mirin high t

• Love it
wtf? if i did this to my dad i would legit get knocked tf out as he should , you shouldnt treat your dad like that if he was a good one hed punish you pshyically
He’s a cuck my man he’s too low T to react and raise me to not do this stuff

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7863
He’s a cuck my man he’s too low T to react and raise me to not do this stuff
ye i guessed so , any reasonable high t dad would hit their child or smth. Sometimes i feel like i should have been hit when i was younger but its illegal unless i would do smth fucked he wouldnt do anything harsh. I legit think dads should beat their sons , it creates men tbh

ye i guessed so , any reasonable high t dad would hit their child or smth. Sometimes i feel like i should have been hit when i was younger but its illegal unless i would do smth fucked he wouldnt do anything harsh. I legit think dads should beat their sons , it creates men tbh
True, I’ve still managed to become a man because T, just due to lack of corporal punishment I’m just disrespectful also

• +1
In many cultures it’s totally normal to beat your children when they misbehave. In fact, it’s encouraged. Too bad western culture is low t.

• +1
Reactions: Squirtoutmabooty, Entschuldigung, Deleted member 7863 and 1 other person
In many cultures it’s totally normal to beat your children when they misbehave. In fact, it’s encouraged. Too bad western culture is low t.
it should be legal , i got punishments and stuff to keep me from doing bad shit but still that dosent stick in the mind because once i move out they cant do shit. But pshyical punishment introduces the real world to all kids , you act disrespectful and like a cunt theres a likely chance you will get hit. This is how to stop kids who become those retarded ones without any respect for ppl , not having respect will land someone in deep trouble quick unless they are 2 meters and big in general

• +1
it should be legal , i got punishments and stuff to keep me from doing bad shit but still that dosent stick in the mind because once i move out they cant do shit. But pshyical punishment introduces the real world to all kids , you act disrespectful and like a cunt theres a likely chance you will get hit. This is how to stop kids who become those retarded ones without any respect for ppl , not having respect will land someone in deep trouble quick unless they are 2 meters and big in general
True shit

• +1
Jeff mogs his dad so his dads life is meaningless

Virgin squad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8486
Beating for punishment is not the same as spanking for no reason

killl him right now while you can, as soon as he wakes up he will violently and repeatedly stab you

i know bc this happened to me

trust me bro

killl him right now while you can, as soon as he wakes up he will violently and repeatedly stab you
Doors locked in my room hopefully it holds up long enough to alert me

• JFL
Reactions: Suave
u right bro, good luck, i told u you have to kill him tho, i would say "let me know how it ends" but you either kill him and come back here to tell us, or he kills you and we never hear from you again, just tell him about looksmax.me, give him your login so he can come back and post how he brutally took your life