I fucking broke a kids fingers help me

asdvek

asdvek

Moss dont warn me for illegal stuff. IT WAS SELF DEFENSE.

So im fucking swimming in a lake and theres a group of scuba divers yeah whatever i keep swimming and out of nowhere in a deep part of the lake some kid starts pulling me down from umderwater (keep in mind i was exhausted af and having trouble breathing already bc i had swam for 20 mins with little breaks) then im like bout to pass out and i remove the kids goggles and scuba oxygen thing in his mouth and the bitch couldnt breathe

Then he has no gloves and i use my long sharp fingers hold his hand very tight squeeze it extremely hard and start rubbing fingers and scratching his hand very strong which causes his hand to bleed then i grip his fingers and bend his middle and ring finger hard they did some weird movement so i think they broke

keep in mind all happened underwater then he stop holding me then i start swimming fast to shore amd run away (i alr walked to the lake so no car or Bike) then after running for like 10 mins i see the lake from far away (u can see the lake from distance) and theres some nigga on the ground I THINK and lots of ppl around him i think they were doing cpr or something

So i run away to home btw idk if he was tryna prank me or smth but he pulled hard below and deep and he has oxygen tank but i dont so i couldve drowned so that wasnt a prank for sure and idk who the kid is ima check the news to see if theres smth about ut

NO REGRETS NO REGRETS MODS DONT WARN

And ME ITS SELF DEFENSE i think i broke his fingers (had lots adrenaline so i did it strong) and cut his hand idk if he drowned or not bc i took out his ozygen tank (i didnt take out his oxygen tank mouth thing on purpose lmao i panicked and started kicking his face and his goggles and oxygen tank mouth thing Got out of place)

So idk what happened to him he had it coming

What do i do guys serious situation

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Diarrhoea, Kanye West's Cousin, slavicpsycho and 4 others
Dont tell me he died plz i hope he survive in cpr dont wanna go to prison he was like 16yo or smth idk

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
break the other one or low T

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: notmog98, Ultimate Subhuman™ and noobs

So im fucking swimming in a lake and theres a group of scuba divers yeah whatever i keep swimming and out of nowhere in a deep part of the lake some kid starts pulling me down from umderwater (keep in mind i was exhausted af and having trouble breathing already bc i had swam for 20 mins with little breaks) then im like bout to pass out and i remove the kids goggles and scuba oxygen thing in his mouth and the bitch couldnt breathe

Then he has no gloves and i use my long sharp fingers hold his hand very tight squeeze it extremely hard and start rubbing fingers and scratching his hand very strong which causes his hand to bleed then i grip his fingers and bend his middle and ring finger hard they did some weird movement so i think they broke

keep in mind all happened underwater then he stop holding me then i start swimming fast to shore amd run away (i alr walked to the lake so no car or Bike) then after running for like 10 mins i see the lake from far away (u can see the lake from distance) and theres some nigga on the ground I THINK and lots of ppl around him i think they were doing cpr or something

So i run away to home btw idk if he was tryna prank me or smth but he pulled hard below and deep and he has oxygen tank but i dont so i couldve drowned so that wasnt a prank for sure and idk who the kid is ima check the news to see if theres smth about ut

And ME ITS SELF DEFENSE i think i broke his fingers (had lots adrenaline so i did it strong) and cut his hand idk if he drowned or not bc i took out his ozygen tank (i didnt take out his oxygen tank mouth thing on purpose lmao i panicked and started kicking his face and his goggles and oxygen tank mouth thing Got out of place)

No one cares what goes on in the favelas, you will be fine, just watch out for cops

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kanye West's Cousin, aber, noobs and 1 other person
Holy shittttt

bro truthy pls tell
is this tales

well i was seriously about not reading it so it kinda fits
is it like a watermelon dnrd video dnrd or more of like a dnrd tales thailand sweatshop dnrd?

Bro I doubt he is dead but damn, why was he lying on the floor. He must have swam to shore??? Maybe he ok idk

Bro I doubt he is dead but damn, why was he lying on the floor. He must have swam to shore??? Maybe he ok idk
Lmao jfl he deserved it he almost killed me. I guess im not going swimming anymore

Lmao jfl he deserved it he almost killed me. I guess im not going swimming anymore
Did he seriously almost kill you Ur not being edgy? Yea it was definitely stupid of him No1 can blame you too much. Seems you kinda went overboard lmao. Survival instincts ig, how close were you to dying

• +1
Reactions: Ultimate Subhuman™
Did he seriously almost kill you Ur not being edgy? Yea it was definitely stupid of him No1 can blame you too much. Seems you kinda went overboard lmao. Survival instincts ig, how close were you to dying
Bro its a lake its hard to swim in it anyway i almost passed out i cant hold my breath long he brought me like 3-4m deep i dont even know

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie

I almost killed my cousin who was 11 at the time 2 years ago. I was wrestling with him and I subdued him and put my knee on his chest and I didnt know he had astmha. I broke some of his ribs and the doctor told him he almost died. That was a big shock because at the moment when it happened I really tought he would die. I was thinking of jail and how I would face my family and his brothers. His mom was/is still very chill to me even tho that happened.

• Hmm...
Reactions: asdvek
Bro its a lake its hard to swim in it anyway i almost passed out i cant hold my breath long he brought me like 3-4m deep i dont even know
Dont hmmmm me wallah it happened. I was putting pressure with my knee on his body and his body couldnt handle the pressure

High T strength no larp

• JFL
I think hes dead, im like jeremy meeks now, hurting kids physically, he had it coming

Hope he died fuck that faggot, I had a similiar experience swimming

• +1
No i might get charges
Well I hope you don't get charges bro even if he died in pain like a dog, that CPr isn't a good sign

• +1
Well I hope you don't get charges bro even if he died in pain like a dog, that CPr isn't a good sign
I dont know if they were doing cpr i couldnt see priperly but there was ppl around something

• +1
Reactions: ElySioNs
I ran so Fast with shorts and while being wet just took my bag and started running

• +1
You stupid asl💀

I ran so Fast with shorts and while being wet just took my bag and started running
You should prepare your next action now just in case, if any of these kids report you, you will be taken in for questioning. It's an extremely tricky situation because you can't just deny involvement if it did happen, because if he actually has a broken finger and all of his equipment is taken off that's also an evidence. At best, it'd be an attempted murder if he didn't die...

Should get help from an lawyer if shit goes down that roud

• Woah
You should prepare your next acation now just in case, if any of these kids report you, you will be taken in for questioning. It's an extremely tricky situation because you can't just deny involvement if it did happen, because if he actually has a broken finger and all of his equipment is taken off that's also an evidence. At best, it'd be an attempted murder if he didn't die...

Should get help from an lawyer if shit goes down that roud
NAĤHHHHHH bro no i need to get my luggage and passports asap niooooo dude konooo noo bro why HE FUCKING ALMOST KILLED ME

I HOPE HES DEAD SO HE CANT PRESS CHARGES FUCK THQT BITCH

IF ONLY THERE WAS CAMERAS UNDERWATER

AND HOW CAN THEY EVEN PROVE IT WAS ME THAT TOOK EQUIPMENT THEY CANT PROVE THAT

• +1
@sayi bitch dont do that again

Mirin post to rep ratio

• +1
Why did a random guy pull you underwater

• So Sad
NAĤHHHHHH bro no i need to get my luggage and passports asap niooooo dude konooo noo bro why HE FUCKING ALMOST KILLED ME

I HOPE HES DEAD SO HE CANT PRESS CHARGES FUCK THQT BITCH

IF ONLY THERE WAS CAMERAS UNDERWATER

AND HOW CAN THEY EVEN PROVE IT WAS ME THAT TOOK EQUIPMENT THEY CANT PROVE THAT

Well in my country's law system, I suspect it'd also be similiar to yours. In situations that can't be proved with absolute clear evidence, they will look for something "that goes against the natural flow of life" For example, they may have no cameras underneath the water to prove you or you didn't do shit, they will look at other evidences such as a broken finger, injuries on his body and his past history, his friends will also be questioned to see if the kid is suicidal and is an experienced swimmer etc. If kid isn't suicidal, and his friends start accusing you and they also take into consideration that the kid has some injuries, they will most likely be confident you were the one that took his equipment off even if you deny it fully because it goes against "natural flow of life" why would someone that has got injuries from outside force take off all of his equipment in deep water?

• +1
Well in my country's law system, I suspect it'd also be similiar to yours. In situations that can't be proved with absolute clear evidence, they will look for something "that goes against the natural flow of life" For example, they may have no cameras underneath the water to prove you or you didn't do shit, they will look at other evidences such as a broken finger, injuries on his body and his past history, his friends will also be questioned to see if the kid is suicidal and is an experienced swimmer etc. If kid isn't suicidal, and his friends start accusing you and they also take into consideration that the kid has some injuries, they will most likely be confident you were the one that took his equipment off even if you deny it fully because it goes against "natural flow of life" why would someone that has got injuries from outside force take off all of his equipment in deep water?
I dont think anyone saw me they were far away I dont know though

• +1

300masteron 500mg proviron 2grams prolactin