I fucking fucking hate muh jawline copecels

barretstoe

barretstoe

Bronze
You are fucking fucking annoying. Fuck man this fucking shit is fucking me around fully. Side profile is fucking coping shit fuck man. Fat distribution is fucking up 90 percent of side profiles. Because fucking fatty fat is getting to fatty neck and fatty ramus and it makes everything fucking disappear man fuck shit bullshit bro.
Copemax harder, I'm fuckmaxxing and swearmaxxing right now because it is cool😎, fuck.

Muh jaw is shite, muh front profile - appeal, good, pretty, amazing. This forum needs to thinkmaxx asap, because retards are staymaxxing and smarts like me are leavemaxxing bro. Iq mogs guys, guy from Rocky is very smart that is why he slays, solely because he's just fucking smart, not because he's 6'5 blue eyed Chad.

Stay smart! 🤓, and stay sigma😎. That's all for today.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, Joshrc, St.TikTokcel and 4 others
It's over if a man has more than 5% of fatty fat, but it's never actually over if you hopemaxx and leanmaxx and then you are Chad insta because almost no one is lean, no one has jawline and you giga chad sigma rizz man, not incel like you before.

• +1
Reactions: yen and 5.5psl
This is my first BOTB thread btw

nigga who even are u lmao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404, Aero, theonewhocantascend and 3 others
What is this level of autism?
If you‘re low BF and still have no sharp jawline you‘re either gigabloated or recessed simple as that.

• +1
Reactions: MostGLSlayer
IMG 5980

You are fucking fucking annoying. Fuck man this fucking shit is fucking me around fully. Side profile is fucking coping shit fuck man. Fat distribution is fucking up 90 percent of side profiles. Because fucking fatty fat is getting to fatty neck and fatty ramus and it makes everything fucking disappear man fuck shit bullshit bro.
Copemax harder, I'm fuckmaxxing and swearmaxxing right now because it is cool😎, fuck.

Muh jaw is shite, muh front profile - appeal, good, pretty, amazing. This forum needs to thinkmaxx asap, because retards are staymaxxing and smarts like me are leavemaxxing bro. Iq mogs guys, guy from Rocky is very smart that is why he slays, solely because he's just fucking smart, not because he's 6'5 blue eyed Chad.

greycel finally explodes

nigga who even are u lmao
I'm simply the thinking itself, the knowingly knowledged knowman. I know everything about anything. This is why my words are holy grail, listen to me while I'm on this planet, until gravemaxxing.

just buccalfatremovalmaxx bro

Are you having a seizure ?

What is this level of autism?
If you‘re low BF and still have no sharp jawline you‘re either gigabloated or recessed simple as that.
autism? You better watch your tongue until I use my knowledge on you brotha. It is true about low bf and no sharp jawline means bad. However, almost no one is truly low bf, 70-80 percent of people can have visible ramus and be angular as fuck. Thinkmaxx asap

so many retards here already man, this is why I lost all my hope for humanity, almost no one is smart anymore, shit's too bad.

Yeh ma chad jawline broooo

• +1
Reactions: barretstoe
just buccalfatremovalmaxx bro
buccalfatremovalmaxxing is total copemaxxing. You wil agemaxx in your 30s already, especially non colagen people who's cortisol is constantly high

• So Sad
Reactions: thegiganigga
autism? You better watch your tongue until I use my knowledge on you brotha. It is true about low bf and no sharp jawline means bad. However, almost no one is truly low bf, 70-80 percent of people can have visible ramus and be angular as fuck. Thinkmaxx asap
If you‘re recessed and your mandible is downgrown or doesn’t have enough projection, then the soft tissue doesn‘t get stretched and accumulates/hangs in the submental and neck.
Of course it‘s always better to be low BF even in this scenario. But saying people have weak jawlines because everyone is "truly low BF" is ignorant.
You can be as lean as you want but if you‘re recessed you‘re not getting that strong jawline look.

If you‘re recessed and your mandible is downgrown or doesn’t have enough projection, then the soft tissue doesn‘t get stretched and accumulates/hangs in the submental and neck.
Of course it‘s always better to be low BF even in this scenario. But saying people have weak jawlines because everyone is "truly low BF" is ignorant.
You can be as lean as you want but if you‘re recessed you‘re not getting that strong jawline look.
true true true, I just got a bit fat, all my jaw is gone now. I used to have a visible jawline with visible ramus sometimes with a good lightning, now I have nothing. It's brutal. Though I'm 6'4 and my frame is considerably larger and I'm not going back, frame with height is what slays.

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR
true true true, I just got a bit fat, all my jaw is gone now. I used to have a visible jawline with visible ramus sometimes with a good lightning, now I have nothing. It's brutal. Though I'm 6'4 and my frame is considerably larger and I'm not going back, frame with height is what slays.
It‘s different for everyone. That‘s why everyone should leanmax to 15% BF or below before they say they‘re recessed or boneless.
Also try to unbloat face by healthier diet and diuretics.

It‘s different for everyone. That‘s why everyone should leanmax to 15% BF or below before they say they‘re recessed or boneless.
Also try to unbloat face by healthier diet and diuretics.
already doing it since I got fat, seems to be helping rn, I'm 18 so the fat from my face slowly but steadily goes away from my face. I might be lean faced at 25% when I'm in my 20s due to natural developing and a bit of aging. Though I will leanmaxx when I will be done building my body

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR

No its not ur fat. Ur just ugly

No its not ur fat. Ur just ugly
urmm, you're just ugly bro:geek:. Damn bitch who asked rotcel 24k posts mar21 2023 registered. Your whole life is a joke brotha. aryan indian copemaxxer.

urmm, you're just ugly bro:geek:. Damn bitch who asked rotcel 24k posts mar21 2023 registered. Your whole life is a joke brotha. aryan indian copemaxxer.
Based on that whole paragraph women are definitely repulsed by you . Zero bitches

Based on that whole paragraph women are definitely repulsed by you . Zero bitches
idc bro, try to leave this site for 1 minute, life might start getting better instead of all negativity that's in you

idc bro, try to leave this site for 1 minute, life might start getting better instead of all negativity that's in you
- Mr Zero bitches who types like a reddit user

dnr

• Love it
Reactions: barretstoe
What autism is this

u right when i see niggas worried about they're "side profile" they're focused on the wrong thing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back