I fucking hate animals and I LOVE SLAUGHTERING ANIMALS [VEGANS DONT ENTER]

asdvek

asdvek

I kill a cow every week and I fucking love slaughtering cows, I just fucking cut it then start eating the meat raw and drinking it's blood, I also kill sheeps and chickens. I just put that shit in a chokehold and cut its head off with a samurai sword or some shit like that its a long ahh titanium sword inherited from my grandpa.

I'm a true carnivore I go into the chickens house and start eating the eggs with shells and slaughter it then eat it raw then sell some of it

Honestly it's funny you niggers think meat just spawns in the store

Well, no. I have to slaughter and brutally kill the animal first for you to eat it. You niggers fr thought I don't kill those innocent animals? And that meat magically spawns in the store? Hahaha you are living a pathetic life

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: FaceandBBC and ElySioNs
I kill a cow every week and I fucking love slaughtering cows, I just fucking cut it then start eating the meat raw and drinking it's blood, I also kill sheeps and chickens. I just put that shit in a chokehold and cut its head off with a samurai sword or some shit like that its a long ahh titanium sword inherited from my grandpa.

I'm a true carnivore I go into the chickens house and start eating the eggs with shells and slaughter it then eat it raw then sell some of it

Well, no. I have to slaughter and brutally kill the animal first for you to eat it. You niggers fr thought I don't kill those innocent animals?
IMG 5257

• JFL
Reactions: ttlurker, Bars, lucifer6969 and 5 others
@FaceandBBC @Never Get Up @lastamericanvirgin

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC
He's larping to get a rise out of me. Well in reality I'm glad what happens in gaza! :p

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: widdi, Imretarded? and optimisticzoomer
He's larping to get a rise out of me. Well in reality I'm glad what happens in gaza! :p
Same!
I enjoy human suffering for the most part, but would never harm even an ant

• Love it
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin
i quit meat

• Love it
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Got 2 pounds of raw beef liver sitting in the fridge. Gonna fuck some of that shit up today.

• Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and asdvek
Keep eating plants and goyslop while I brutally murderer an innocent living
Do you give me permission to murder your mother and eat her roast flaps?

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?

Well, no. I have to slaughter and brutally kill the animal first for you to eat it. You niggers fr thought I don't kill those innocent animals? And that meat magically spawns in the store? Hahaha you are living a pathetic life
this doesnt make you sound high T you sound autistic and deranged

Got 2 pounds of raw beef liver sitting in the fridge. Gonna fuck some of that shit up today.
Wait why you are fucking some raw beef liver? Thats pretty dirty and weird........

U pat ya dick in that thing.
Ewwwww

How did you get the slaughterhouse job?