I fucking hate asian women

Muttcel foid killer

Muttcel foid killer

Blackpill Saint
It doesent matter if there south asian west asian central asian east asian south east asian they all want white and hispanic men If you are a white guy with straight hair or a light skin hispanic guy with curly hair you dont have to run game at all just fly to asia and pull women you dont even have to go to the Philippines or thailand , Chin a japan and korea are developed yet they still like white men ive seen this with my own eyes and statistics prove this

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: GigaStacySexual, Yahya, iloveboobs and 5 others
K-Pop Heart GIF

K Pop Hello GIF

i love you kisses GIF

K Pop Thumbs Up GIF

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: boxface34, exipreess, qazw and 12 others
Just get a curtain hairstyle and play valorsnt

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and Klasik616
Cute Girl Heart GIF

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, aspiringexcel and hopecel
They're nasty looking. They all act like insects.

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: hardstyle, boxface34, GigaStacySexual and 7 others
Then why not just be white then

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
It doesent matter if there south asian west asian central asian east asian south east asian they all want white and hispanic men If you are a white guy with straight hair or a light skin hispanic guy with curly hair you dont have to run game at all just fly to asia and pull women you dont even have to go to the Philippines or thailand , Chin a japan and korea are developed yet they still like white men ive seen this with my own eyes and statistics prove this
I can confirm. I'm nearly incel in the west, and Korea was paradise for me. Fucked perfect tens. To me they were, every one has different standards. But good skin, some skinny, some thick with big boobs, and so on, and a couple Philippinas landed on my dick in Korea because it happens.

Now I'm in the U.S. basically incel, I could fuck morbidly obese black women if I really wanted, but I'd rather plot my next location maxing plan.

I love asian women so much.

• +1
Reactions: qazw, hopecel and Muttcel foid killer
I hate white women

• +1
Reactions: hopecel and Muttcel foid killer
hapas are cute

• +1
Reactions: Muttcel foid killer and hopecel
Notice how it’s always the uglier or avg noodles you see with whites lol, but then again, most noodles just arent attractive in general

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and Muttcel foid killer
I'm not even Asian but I'm sick of you losers hating on people for no reason
bro I'm legit part Chinese ( the rest being black white and native) Im just trolling

bro I'm legit part Chinese ( the rest being black white and native) Im just trolling
nah you aren't I saw your another post where you said you're half-black half-white or so

• JFL
Reactions: Muttcel foid killer and looksmaxxing223
you're miserable

I'm not even Asian but I'm sick of you losers hating on people for no reason
why do balkans like asian women so much

@aspiringexcel you @wrist cry and clouder

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, wrist cry and hopecel
why do balkans like asian women so much

@aspiringexcel you @wrist cry and clouder
cuz they fog + our women are as "feminine" as black queens :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: sportsmogger and wrist cry
nah you aren't I saw your another post where you said you're half-black half-white or so
Bro on .net I always say I'm Scots Irish 20% Cherokee 17.5% West African 60% and like 2.5% Chinese I do lie and tell the bitches I'm half Korean though to kpopmaxx

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: hopecel, qazw, noodlelover and 1 other person
Why Hispanic tho

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
lightskin hispanics are basically spicy whites lmao

• +1
Reactions: hopecel
I like asian women because I'm white

• +1
Reactions: hopecel and wrist cry
the ching foid struggle
what pill will you choose

• +1
Reactions: Muttcel foid killer
Who cares about noodlr when we have rice?

• JFL
Reactions: Muttcel foid killer