I fucking hate checkmarks so much man

not__cel

not__cel

Lasacrko gangs official fondler 🔫🤠😈
I wish I had a checkmark before we were all equal but now they’re basically telling us if we aren’t htn and above we don’t get blue checkmark how is this fair I really really want a checkmark bro it’s my dream

I fucking hate this system they’ve just created why don’t I have a checkmark they’re so beautiful and glorious and I really don’t have one whyyyyyy

I fucking want one so bad bro they’re glorious and tell other members you’re the boss this is so fucking sad whyyyy I have to post 400 bbc threads to even be recognized and where do I even find the bbc I hate bbc too it’s been proven to not be real so why do people like it so much ughhhh

I want verified so much bro am I forced to suffer a life with no verified on .org noooo this is an evil system made to bring me down I have nothing to do but cry and hold my head high hoping the bbc lords of .org grace me with the badge of verified ughhhh

This world is so cruel first bbc now this whyhh what did I do to deserve this what in the fuck of fuck of whyyyy I want to prove to the world I’m great whyy

I bet @murdah will get a badge before me it makes my blood boil that mutt will get verification before me this is a cruel system who created it and to what gain

I used to at least have a little rep but now since that doesn’t matter and verification is the new meta I stand no chance every thread I make will be ignored for bwc threads made by @BWC_virgin whyyy

And I stand no chance @Vermilioncore was my only friend but now he’s ignoring me because I have no badge and my aura has faded:feelswhy: this cruel world is far too evil

I wish we could go back to before when I was treated like a normal citizen in .org but now I’m treated far different for example @BitchBoy used to greet me politely and greet everyone nicely but since the verification roll out he’s been attacking everyone it’s too far gone

What am I supposed to do now foids don’t even like me anymore because I’ve lost confidence because I have no verification it’s ….. over

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Vermilioncore, BitchBoy, aspiringexcel and 4 others
Checkmarks ruined my life man now I feel so down why did you do this @Master whyyyy

• +1
Reactions: BitchBoy, aspiringexcel, PsychoH and 1 other person
They’ve taken a hold of my sanity I can’t cope anymore this is ……….

• +1
Reactions: BitchBoy and PsychoH
What

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
And why does clavicular have to coolest one I hate it😡

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH
IMG 2598

They added them for aesthetic value on only one member clavicular I hate that fag so much ughhhh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BitchBoy, PsychoH, ltsOver and 1 other person
What

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: MA_ascender and PsychoH
you sound like a schitzo

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PsychoH and n9wiff
u need duke dennis kai cenat rizz🤓☝️
Duke:”hey not__cel want to join rizz academy”
Me:”thank you my nigga” *daps him up*
“Now that’s a real fanum tax”

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoH
Duke:”hey not__cel want to join rizz academy”
Me:”thank you my nigga” *daps him up*
“Now that’s a real fanum tax”
bro quandale dingle gonna come after you and skibidi you up

• JFL
Nah I don’t got one either lil bro why would I ignore you cuz that 😷

• +1
Nah I don’t got one either lil bro why would I ignore you cuz that 😷
I have no value anymore I’m checkmarkless you don’t need to even act like I matter anymore without a checkmark it’s over

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
  • So Sad
I’m a shell of a person now I’m checkmarkless I’m a case of organs just walking around I might as well sell them since there’s no use for them inside my body

• WTF
its like apartheid... all of the people with checkmarks are the rich white guys while we are poor africans

• +1
its like apartheid... all of the people with checkmarks are the rich white guys while we are poor africans
Wow… I didn’t even see it that way but you’re right were the starving Africans that the people with checkmarks sit at dinner talking about we’re nothing…

• +1
Reactions: vrilmaxxer
Wow… I didn’t even see it that way but you’re right were the starving Africans that the people with checkmarks sit at dinner talking about we’re nothing…
who knows, maybe getting a checkmark leads to a secret society of influential people, maybe they are watching us right now, making fun of us while we try to looksmax, maybe they have all of the looksmaxing secrects already, they just wanted us to watch us try our hardest kinda like sadism.

• +1

Attachments

• IMG_4696.jpeg
    IMG_4696.jpeg
    241.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
who knows, maybe getting a checkmark leads to a secret society of influential people, maybe they are watching us right now, making fun of us while we try to looksmax, maybe they have all of the looksmaxing secrects already, they just wanted us to watch us try our hardest kinda like sadism.
They sit at a table looking down at as and laughing wow society has really reached its limit it feels like I’m being tormented every second I see that blue checkmark why am I …. Here this check mark has made me question my reason as a whole it’s a cycle of torment that devils would be terrified of huh

They sit at a table looking down at as and laughing wow society has really reached its limit it feels like I’m being tormented every second I see that blue checkmark why am I …. Here this check mark has made me question my reason as a whole it’s a cycle of torment that devils would be terrified of huh
people come to looksmax.org to escape the mog, now they get mogged every time they see a checkmark, sad reality.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Earth Dollar and not__cel
jfl at this forum idk who thought it was a good idea to introduce those lmao

• +1
people come to looksmax.org to escape the mog, now they get mogged every time they see a checkmark, sad reality.
@Jason Voorhees why did you allow this

jfl at this forum idk who thought it was a good idea to introduce those lmao
Only @Clavicular has one why can’t I whyyy this cruel cruel world

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
I need one so bad I’m ready to do anything for it @Master anything