I fucking hate dating in 2022

Bvnny.

Bvnny.

Now working to the italians 🇮🇹
My gym crush all of a sudden stopped posting stories and shit for me to respond to, I was planning on fucking a tranny but she is a fucking bitch and we discussed over the phone, SLAYING SUCKS, I'm getting disappointed at all that, it's so fucking frustrating how whamen want me to text them all the time, and then when I don't they tell me I'm acting "cold", I fucking hate women and all their shitty personalities, they're honestly all the same, they're all whiny infantile bitches.

Today I got so frustrated that I'm really thinking about just straight up deleting Tinder, Badoo, Happn, and all other dating apps of sorts from my cellphone, to cope with books instead of losing my time with women.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 18320, BigJimsWornOutTires and 6 others
can't even call it dating, it's more just sitting ducks waiting to get lucky

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Gaia262, MoggerGaston and 4 others
dump her and don´t get emotionally invested in women. see them as fuck meat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and the BULL
SMH bro just go gaymaxx to fix hypergamy. If all men fuck each other there is no competition

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18320, subhuman incel, vaninskybird and 1 other person
It's very very side stuff. I Just go on with my Daily grind and if One of those bitches agree we meet. I text them all the same prompts. Jfl at seeing them more than 1 time, they're disposable used up mentally damaged whores

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, subhuman incel, cvzvvc and 1 other person
True as fuck. Once you cum, it’s just a nuisance.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and subhuman incel
It's very very side stuff. I Just go on with my Daily grind and if One of those bitches agree we meet. I text them all the same prompts. Jfl at seeing them more than 1 time, they're disposable used up mentally damaged whores
Well, I have some bitches that I maintain FWBs kind of relationships :ogre: those are the ones that get mad at me if I don't talk to them on a daily basis... like, I'm not in a true LTR with those bitches, but they all act like that's the case for some reason.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, thereallegend, subhuman incel and 2 others
SMH bro just go gaymaxx to fix hypergamy. If all men fuck each other there is no competition
At this point I truly think I would be happier fucking another man than a woman :ogre: but there's no way for me to bimax since I live with my parents and they're both homophobic and biphobic.

• So Sad
Reactions: subhuman to mtn
Well, I have some bitches that I maintain FWBs kind of relationships :ogre: those are the ones that get mad at me if I don't talk to them on a daily basis... like, I'm not in a true LTR with those bitches, but they all act like that's the case for some reason.
Too time consuming too Little reward, not for me. They're still bitches Who i Met online and most likely are talking to other guys too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and subhuman incel
can't even call it dating, it's more just sitting ducks waiting to get lucky
because you retards rely on tinder when I see all the chads gathering up in college bar and club to get laid.

because you retards rely on tinder when I see all the chads gathering up in college bar and club to get laid.
Massive tales . The "chads" go ALREADY with a girl. I haven't seen a warm approach post covid.

This is the future @Magical Apple wants in Xinjiang

Become a ubernarcissist like me and look at women as nothing more than a pawn to establish power and dominance over

Girls will first message me saying

‘Damn you’re hot’

Or something like that and I’ll still get ghosted 5 messages later

Keeping a girls attention is IMPOSSIBLE in 2022

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Bvnny., thereallegend and 2 others
This is the future @Magical Apple wants in Xinjiang
what are you talking about? when did I say I wanted women to be difficult ? When did I say there should be trannies in xinjang?

Girls will first message me saying

‘Damn you’re hot’

Or something like that and I’ll still get ghosted 5 messages later

Keeping a girls attention is IMPOSSIBLE in 2022
you lack game

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member
My gym crush all of a sudden stopped posting stories and shit for me to respond to, I was planning on fucking a tranny but she is a fucking bitch and we discussed over the phone, SLAYING SUCKS, I'm getting disappointed at all that, it's so fucking frustrating how whamen want me to text them all the time, and then when I don't they tell me I'm acting "cold", I fucking hate women and all their shitty personalities, they're honestly all the same, they're all whiny infantile bitches.

Today I got so frustrated that I'm really thinking about just straight up deleting Tinder, Badoo, Happn, and all other dating apps of sorts from my cellphone, to cope with books instead of losing my time with women.
I heard. Women today have to be tougher than of yester. Most of their fathers have been removed from the picture. So they've nurtured themselves as the billionaires that control our nations continue to sponsor this strange, odd, and disturbing movement. I feel bad for you younger guys. I really do. Ugh. No. I don't. I felt that would sound compassionate and humble. I don't give a fuck. Fr.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18320 and Magical Apple
U need to set boundaries nigga

• +1
Reactions: Bvnny., cvzvvc and BigJimsWornOutTires
I heard. Women today have to be tougher than of yester. Most of their fathers have been removed from the picture. So they've nurtured themselves as the billionaires that control our nations continue to sponsor this strange, odd, and disturbing movement. I feel bad for you younger guys. I really do. Ugh. No. I don't. I felt that would sound compassionate and humble. I don't give a fuck. Fr.
not bad jim. I take that back, perhaps you will one day achieve sapience.

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Get famous on Insta

All.those hot bitches in Brazil and you wanna fuck a tranny?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: litaz and Deleted member