i fucking hate drones with perms

TheNextOPry

TheNextOPry

never goon
i fucking hate these little bitches thinking they cool for having the exact same hair style as all the other drones up in this bitch, hiding their huge empty forehead and ofc we cant forget the airpods and the af1's i want to rape these instagram reels cels so bad i want to crush their skull with my bare hands and nothing would come out because their head is empty they cant think for themselves they are sedated 24/7 by nicotine and tiktok they are so fucking retarded i swear these people are not conscious they are an empty vessel that is designed to be controlled like a drone.

• +1
Reactions: 160cmcurry, Hetman Vilkas and ItsOver999
i fucking hate these little bitches thinking they cool for having the exact same hair style as all the other drones up in this bitch, hiding their huge empty forehead and ofc we cant forget the airpods and the af1's i want to rape these instagram reels cels so bad i want to crush their skull with my bare hands and nothing would come out because their head is empty they cant think for themselves they are sedated 24/7 by nicotine and tiktok they are so fucking retarded i swear these people are not conscious they are an empty vessel that is designed to be controlled like a drone.
5B0BE2B8 F446 4ACD B70C 734891B1F065

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: LancasteR, enriquecel, watah and 4 others
Bro described me except for tiktok :what:

• WTF
Reactions: TheNextOPry
Averageness and not straying from the norm is the safest way of ensuring your genes get passed on

• +1
Reactions: counterintuitive
F7enXJybAAATKY6

• WTF
10x worse if they are unsavable ugly deathnics, theres no point of them trying to fit in they wonnt get anything above a ltb curry muching foid

• +1