I fucking hate farmers so much

D

Deleted member 23804

Sphinx
I will burn every farmers shitty wheatfield down for causing this shit evolution of weak jaws and malocclusions

My low iq peasant ancestors should have ONLY eaten MEAT and FRUIT and not some shitty bread and whatever the fuck grows on ground and I wouldn't have this fucking class 2 overbite that makes me look like shit also narrow palate fuck evolution I will massacre every farmer I see

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: niqfan625, Dr. Bludy, Emiqrox and 5 others
I feel you incel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Emiqrox, PointOfNoReturn and Deleted member 23804

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Dr. Bludy, Emiqrox, humanoidsub7 and 1 other person
fuck everybody

Facts
Worst thing is you can't quit society with all these fields around

The agriculture revolution fucked up everything

I will burn every farmers shitty wheatfield down for causing this shit evolution of weak jaws and malocclusions

My low iq peasant ancestors should have ONLY eaten MEAT and FRUIT and not some shitty bread and whatever the fuck grows on ground and I wouldn't have this fucking class 2 overbite that makes me look like shit also narrow palate fuck evolution I will massacre every farmer I see

I will burn down every farmer's shitty wheat field while casually eating pasta and processed food on my couch like a lazy fat ass I am.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 23804

I doubt a different diet would have changed their genes...

Sad pill to swallow but meat is 10X more expensive then grain most people were and will be peasants

Although mouth breathing is a much more recent thing then grain/rice diets. Its got more to do with sugary soft shit allergens and tons of other enviromental toxins peasants were malnourished but crooked teeth were uncommon till the 1800s so its an industrial rev thing

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lethbridge

i mean u r honest and at least has some intelligence for understanding that, as opposed to some braindead copers on this forum. But its not purely farmers fault, its the entire system.

Then why do good looking men still exist? You are just another mew influenced retard