I FUCKING HATE FOIDS CUNT

StarvedEpi

StarvedEpi

feed the children :) microplastic is in your balls
some fucking foid i went to school with posted this on her story
Sdfghjkllkjhgtfr123456789

You know what men makes rape jokes and cheats on woman? her fucking ex bf and current BF
i told this foid about her BF making rape and racist jokes about her friends at her birthday party when she was in a different room
like next time i hear her bitch about her BF im just straight up caller her a whore who should keep her legs shut

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and Klasik616
some fucking foid i went to school with posted this on her story View attachment 3227203
You know what men makes rape jokes and cheats on woman? her fucking ex bf and current BF
i told this foid about her BF making rape and racist jokes about her friends at her birthday party when she was in a different room
like next time i hear her bitch about her BF im just straight up caller her a whore who should keep her legs shut
Ofc it was a femcel the foid who wrote that

• JFL
Reactions: Liferuiner and StarvedEpi
  • +1
Reactions: Klasik616
why do foids always put quotes from subhuman feminist on there story
It's their cope, they have nothing better to do. They don't have to moneymaxx, ntmaxx or looksmaxx. Some man out there will marry them anyway. Foids can focus on personal development and forget about men, this is probably what they're doing since they aren't LTRing young men. Some foids will go out on dates with the top 5% and that's it.

Last edited:
looks like she chooses those types of guys
some fucking foid i went to school with posted this on her story View attachment 3227203

• So Sad
Reactions: StarvedEpi
wish i slayed her in year 11
It's their cope, they have nothing better to do. They don't have to moneymaxx, ntmaxx or looksmaxx. Some man out there will marry them anyway. Foids can focus on personal development and forget about men, this is probably what they're doing since they aren't LTRing young men.
this chick isnt ugly and is in uni for law degree its not like she's useless, i legit told her that she could dump him and find someone better in a click of her fingers but she didn't listen to me and got back with the nigger even after I told her about her he said and him sexting a ex. the nigger is like a mmamaxxed 5'8 MTN to i dont know what he see in him

just gonna tell her she is a whore in very kind words next time she bitches
thats anti nt behaviour you would lose your standing where you are you need to remain composed

wish i slayed her in year 11

this chick isnt ugly and is in uni for law degree its not like she's useless, i legit told her that she could dump him and find someone better in a click of her fingers but she didn't listen to me and got back with the nigger even after I told her about her he said and him sexting a ex. the nigger is like a mmamaxxed 5'8 MTN to i dont know what he see in him
what do you see in her?

so many girls to look at and you treat the feminist bitch like she's the love of your life

• Hmm...
Women are superior

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Imretarded? and StarvedEpi
you lied and snitched on some dude just to get with her :feelskek:

whatever man you guys made for each other you're no different to her

• +1
Reactions: Codeinlover
what do you see in her?

so many girls to look at and you treat the feminist bitch like she's the love of your life
nothing anymore, in y11 i had a massive crush
she is a strong boned Germanic baddie so she is hot

nothing anymore, in y11 i had a massive crush
she is a strong boned Germanic baddie so she is hot
dude I would rather kill someone making a post like that (not irl) I'm just saying maybe in a fetish kinda way I'd find her hot but once my mind's clear I wouldn't wanna be anywhere near her

you lied and snitched on some dude just to get with her :feelskek:

whatever man you guys made for each other you're no different to her
nigger i didn't lie also im sorry im not some ghetto rat like you where your excepted to be fake and lie about random niggers not being shitty
dude I would rather kill someone making a post like that (not irl) I'm just saying maybe in a fetish kinda way I'd find her hot but once my mind's clear I wouldn't wanna be anywhere near her
nigga i had to make this post my blood was boiling

nigger i didn't lie also im sorry im not some ghetto rat like you where your excepted to be fake and lie about random niggers not being shitty

nigga i had to make this post my blood was boiling
UR A SIMP

• JFL
Reactions: Liferuiner
UR A SIMP
shes gives me alot of script weed for free so not really, half the reason why i still stay in contact with her, also indirectly gotten me a 3rd of my slays by inviting me out to places with lots of foids to
you need 1 or 2 foid friends trust me

• Love it
Reactions: Codeinlover
shes gives me alot of script weed for free so not really, half the reason why i still stay in contact with her, also indirectly gotten me a 3rd of my slays by inviting me out to places with lots of foids to
🫡

• Love it
stfu you're yapping at this point