I fucking hate Fortnite

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝

It's fucking cancer but I have to watch it because my favourite ethot plays it. The fact that she acts like a total normie and names all her videos "gamer girl playing" or "GIRL GAMER (NAE)" is also extremly annoying and cringy,but I have to let it go and still watch it no matter how frustrating kt is because of the fact I find her so cute. Why do all adorable girls got to play such sack of shit games? Just because of the fact that they are mainstream,the shit all other masses play? She could play atleast GTA 5 then,no matter how much of a normie game it is,atleast it's actually cool and fun,not subhuman Fortnite,played by crybaby spoiled little shits that spend all their mom's money just for some little V-BUCKs! Fuck fortnite and the jews that made it!!!!!!! I am not joking it iterally gives me a mental breakdown watching how such a cute JB has to waste her life playing this sack of shit for money. Society iS hell

Last edited:
mqdefault.jpg

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 502
I thought for 1 full minute Jack Black was actually playing fortnite. boy was I wrong.

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 1464 and DarknLost
JFL at watching ethots play video games like a cuck

• +1
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3, Currycellmate, Deleted member 2810 and 7 others
I unironically play fortnite with 12 year olds ;)

She wants to attract kids cause she's a pedo

‘The fact that she acts like a total normie’.

Most girls are normies. Barely any women have a mind of their own and just follow trends.

• +1
Reactions: Dogs
Just go mgtow

Just lol at watching game you hate just because your favourite e-whore is playing it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dogs and xit
Einon

• Love it
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: pisslord, Deleted member 2205 and xit
I don’t appreciate you calling my daughter ethots 😡

Just lol at watching game you hate just because your favourite e-whore is playing it.
imagine supporting some random e whore for nothing in return

• +1
Reactions: Einon
You think she knows the difference or gives a shit that she's playing fortnite vs gtav jfl

It's fucking cancer but I have to watch it because my favourite ethot plays it. The fact that she acts like a total normie and names all her videos "gamer girl playing" or "GIRL GAMER (NAE)" is also extremly annoying and cringy,but I have to let it go and still watch it no matter how frustrating kt is because of the fact I find her so cute. Why do all adorable girls got to play such sack of shit games? Just because of the fact that they are mainstream,the shit all other masses play? She could play atleast GTA 5 then,no matter how much of a normie game it is,atleast it's actually cool and fun,not subhuman Fortnite,played by crybaby spoiled little shits that spend all their mom's money just for some little V-BUCKs! Fuck fortnite and the jews that made it!!!!!!! I am not joking it iterally gives me a mental breakdown watching how such a cute JB has to waste her life playing this sack of shit for money. Society iS hell

Do you also donate to her patreon? :feelshah:

fortnite is breeding a new generation of incels. Everyone under 14 is obsessed with that game and do the cringiest shit ever.

• +1
Reactions: DarknLost
imagine supporting some random e whore for nothing in return
Exactly.
On top of that,he doesn't even enjoy her gameplay.