I fucking HATE losers

mistermogger

mistermogger

ANABOLIC
I have this sub5 loser twink friend and i literallly went out of my day to create a diet and workout plan and guide for him to ascend to atleast above average.

And this fucking FAGGOT doesnt even step foot inside the gym??? Like yeah bro you will ascend by rotting inside your bedroom all day long...

What fucking bothers me most is that he doesnt even fucking try to improve. And he fucking wonders why he cant pull or why girls dont talk to him... Your future is in your own hands and youd rather stay inside all day..

if you are a loser KILL YOURSELF IMMEDIATELY you absolute fucking waste of human resources. FUCK! 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: efidescontinuado, raleqtambrobret, ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS and 5 others
If he doesn't want to change, he doesn't want to. Tristan Tate talked about this, just leave him alone don't help him

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and TechnoBoss
I have this sub5 loser twink friend and i literallly went out of my day to create a diet and workout plan and guide for him to ascend to atleast above average.

And this fucking FAGGOT doesnt even step foot inside the gym??? Like yeah bro you will ascend by rotting inside your bedroom all day long...

What fucking bothers me most is that he doesnt even fucking try to improve. And he fucking wonders why he cant pull or why girls dont talk to him... Your future is in your own hands and youd rather stay inside all day..

if you are a loser KILL YOURSELF IMMEDIATELY you absolute fucking waste of human resources. FUCK! 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
No gym for sub 5s
He already knows it never began for him no point in changing anything

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: deadstock, 1966Ford and not__cel
If he doesn't want to change, he doesn't want to. Tristan Tate talked about this, just leave him alone don't help him

i wish he would improve, hes a decent friend with good humour but hes just the biggest loser low discipline fucker on the planet

I guess its over for him.. 😢

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
i wish he would improve, hes a decent friend with good humour but hes just the biggest loser low discipline fucker on the planet

I guess its over for him.. 😢
Dont help him at improving

• +1
Reactions: mistermogger
No gym for sub 5s
He already knows it never began for him no point in changing anything
If he’s fat yes there is it can ascend you quite a bit
IMG 2817

He is skinny and like 5'10, (we are both 17)
Since he isn’t Manlet he isn’t definitely screwed why is he not putting in the effort I guess some normies brains can’t compute that

• +1
okay then drop him you faggot

seems like a skill issue to me

Gym is cope lol

• JFL
He is a blackpiller

OP is a shitty bluepiller

No, foids won't Start-Talking to him Just because He Hit the Gym.

OP Sounds 17yo

He is a blackpiller

OP is a shitty bluepiller

No, foids won't Start-Talking to him Just because He Hit the Gym.

OP Sounds 17yo
He is not a blackpiller, hes a lazy bum sub5 with acne

Why do you hate me, bhenchod?

What about losers who tried for 5 yrs to change only to keep getting treated brutally and ended up going back to being a shut in loser afterwards?

Instead of being an insensitive cunt try asking him why he has reached a point what in his life has led him to such a low? I can relate to him (I do still try to improve because you may as well) but I relate to the feeling of hopelessness

Instead of being an insensitive cunt try asking him why he has reached a point what in his life has led him to such a low? I can relate to him (I do still try to improve because you may as well) but I relate to the feeling of hopelessness
he is not worth my time anymore bhai, its over for him 👼

• So Sad
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
What about losers who tried for 5 yrs to change only to keep getting treated brutally and ended up going back to being a shut in loser afterwards?
Unfortunate series of events 😢

he is not worth my time anymore bhai, its over for him 👼
Speak to him he probably needs your help don’t abandon him yet ask him why he’s like this once you gain perspective you’ll find out what’s holding him back

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back