I fucking hate my family

ReinerGeist1

ReinerGeist1

ASCENDING IN 6666 NWO
I have 3 siblings one older 2 younger and I despise it I have no privacy go.into the attic and the little whore follows me go outside my MOM keeps harassing me go in the bathroom the same story I can't get 5 minutes to myself to even smoke a fucking cigarette I hate my life so much I just wish they all died

• So Sad
Reactions: ttlurker
be grateful for what you have.

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: serialcoper and ReinerGeist1
im incarcerated everywhere fuck this prison Id rather be in an actual prison than this shit

Hello "fucking hate family" I'm Dad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 160cmcurry, ttlurker, futureashtray and 3 others
then stop cryin on forums about having a big family i wish i had a big family
maybe i didnt elaborate enough but my family hates me they want me to suffer my mom has actual schizophrenia

maybe i didnt elaborate enough but my family hates me they want me to suffer my mom has actual schizophrenia
ohhhhh well that was crucial information you failed to gave :ROFLMAO: move out then

ohhhhh well that was crucial information you failed to gave :ROFLMAO: move out then
i cant move out in this jew society I will die in this house JFL

• So Sad
Reactions: TheNextOPry and truthhurts
  • +1
Reactions: ReinerGeist1
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts
same

• +1
thanks man but everyday I get closer to the rope
I don’t think honestly that roping is the solution, better try something and try to move forward somehow. Remember life ain’t fair :ogre:

• +1
I have 3 siblings one older 2 younger and I despise it I have no privacy go.into the attic and the little whore follows me go outside my MOM keeps harassing me go in the bathroom the same story I can't get 5 minutes to myself to even smoke a fucking cigarette I hate my life so much I just wish they all died
Then get your own home you unthankful kid

I don’t think honestly that roping is the solution, better try something and try to move forward somehow. Remember life ain’t fair :ogre:
life as a real incel khhv is too brutal for you to even comprehend

• +1
Reactions: ReinerGeist1 and truthhurts
Then get your own home you unthankful kid
ungrateful kid that lives in a household with a narcissistic literally schizophrenic mother and a father that doesnt give a fuck about me

ungrateful kid that lives in a household with a narcissistic literally schizophrenic mother and a father that doesnt give a fuck about me
Leave then and stop the cope kid

life as a real incel khhv is too brutal for you to even comprehend
Yeah you can atleast blame your mother for your shit genetics. Genetics are to 99% good. What makes a person unattractive, are the hormones of your mother during pregnancy, lack of breastfeeding and how well your mother gave you nutritious food during your first 5 years :ogre:

• +1
Yeah you can atleast blame your mother for your shit genetics. Genetics are to 99% good. What makes a person unattractive, are the hormones of your mother during pregnancy, lack of breastfeeding and how well your mother gave you nutritious food during your first 5 years :ogre:
my genetics arentr that bad but im still KHHV

• +1
Genes or genetics arent my problem its being non NT

• +1
i was always fucking loner I had 1 friend my entire 17 years of existence