I fucking hate my life atm

B

Broski

Zephir
It all started with my oneitis leading me on. I never liked her initially, but she kept giving me IOIs eventually I caught feelings and arranged to come over to fuck. Work related issue happened so plans were cancelled and a day later I get a text from a other co-worker they are dating. She says something happened it's complicated whatever fucking excuse.

So this whole year I've had to watch them together at work it's so depressing. I've hit the gym hard this year and made massive gains, but I got severe acne (which I've cleared up but still have scarring) but tbh it just feels like cope.

If i wasnt a bitch and actually had self esteem I would have asked her out ages ago instead of letting him bully me at work (i was 5'10 female gaze long haired twink at time, him 6'2 overweight ogre) but I was convinced "muh if she's the right one she'll just ignore him". I should have looked out for myself first, I was trying not to win her over and as a result let him talk shit about me and play the game unfair to win her.

What's worse is I have no social circle to cope, just a couple of close friends, and if I were in a relationship, my life would be exciting as I'd be doing shit instead of vidya + gym + work + studying and rotting.

I don't know how to get out of this, I rarely have the opportunity to interact with girls and tbh I still find her attractive, shes looking better and hes getting fatter, could it be oofy doofy heighpill theory in play?

I even feel like money is cope, like what's the point of grinding your 20s away at some big4 accounting firm in hopes of eventually making it to partner, what so you can spend money to compensate for your shitty genes.

Like it just feels like the world's moving on and im just existing you know.

Last edited:
4f7e58e5879baac043a7018cf1d155e5