I fucking hate my life

K

ka_cnt

Bronze
TW : long ass post

I’m 17 and I prolly graduated high school and I’ll go to uni in September ( I say prolly since the results will come out Monday but almost everyone graduates in my country). I’m on the verge of having my driving license too,so you’ll tell me “where the problem”

I moved 5 years ago and I only have 3 people I consider as friends ( one of them is going to far away for us to meet again due to uni ) , my social interactions basically rely on me getting bullied by my other “friends” in every situation and for every reason possible.I have unironically more friends on Twitter than irl.I can’t even fathom to be invited to do something with my irl “friends” this summer as they won’t contact me.I just saw a birthday party story ( another one I wasn’t invited to) and I saw ppl that weren’t as close to the guy as I thought I was invited while I’ll spend my summer rotting on my room.

One of the main reasons of me getting targeted is my inability to have a romantic partner (even in Twitter my online friends make fun of me for that ).Women don’t see me as a option to be a romantic partner.My life is miserable, I overrate my social interaction in order for my dad to think that I have friends while in reality I’m the biggest loner known to mankind.It irritates me ( not in a ER way though) but I’m constantly trying to cope by saying to myself that relationships are haram anyway.

The worst part of all of this is that I won’t even try to socialize with ppl once I go to uni, I already know it’s over.
Thanks for the ppl that read all of this

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: FacialStructure404, mrr, aesthetic beauty and 4 others

• So Sad
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
Most loveable muslim blackcel

• +1
Reactions: Azonin
TW : long ass post

I’m 17 and I prolly graduated high school and I’ll go to uni in September ( I say prolly since the results will come out Monday but almost everyone graduates in my country). I’m on the verge of having my driving license too,so you’ll tell me “where the problem”

I moved 5 years ago and I only have 3 people I consider as friends ( one of them is going to far away for us to meet again due to uni ) , my social interactions basically rely on me getting bullied by my other “friends” in every situation and for every reason possible.I have unironically more friends on Twitter than irl.I can’t even fathom to be invited to do something with my irl “friends” this summer as they won’t contact me.I just saw a birthday party story ( another one I wasn’t invited to) and I saw ppl that weren’t as close to the guy as I thought I was invited while I’ll spend my summer rotting on my room.

One of the main reasons of me getting targeted is my inability to have a romantic partner (even in Twitter my online friends make fun of me for that ).Women don’t see me as a option to be a romantic partner.My life is miserable, I overrate my social interaction in order for my dad to think that I have friends while in reality I’m the biggest loner known to mankind.It irritates me ( not in a ER way though) but I’m constantly trying to cope by saying to myself that relationships are haram anyway.

The worst part of all of this is that I won’t even try to socialize with ppl once I go to uni, I already know it’s over.
Thanks for the ppl that read all of this
I'm sorry, Still try to socialize, though; it's a new context. Don't make the mistake of feeling sorry for yourself. I can understand, though

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and ka_cnt
I'm sorry, Still try to socialize, though; it's a new context. Don't make the mistake of feeling sorry for yourself. I can understand, though
Thank you

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Darkeningstar
> im 17
Hold on drama queen

• Hmm...
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
This means uni is your second chance. Don’t mess it up

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, cannotbeasked, Darkeningstar and 1 other person
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
Still try to socialize, though
You don’t need to.Just put yourself out there, and say hello. That’s it. Bare minimum only.

If others aren’t putting in the effort, then you’re a low value male. Sorry.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
You don’t need to.Just put yourself out there, and say hello. That’s it. Bare minimum only.

If others aren’t putting in the effort, then you’re a low value male. Sorry.
Probably. It's not that this leads anywhere. Maybe it won't do any good but it doesn't cost much to try. At that age it's easier

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Probably. It's not that this leads anywhere. Maybe it won't do any good but it doesn't cost much to try. At that age it's easier
Try only once per group. Twice if you’re pathetic. No reciprocation -> Pack yo bag, go home and sleep.

• +1
The more you socialize the more you will experience betrayal the more you will hate socializing

It's almost inevitable

• +1
Start a second life in uni
but if youre a manlet forget about it its ovaa

• +1
Reactions: ka_cnt