I FUCKING HATE MY LIFE

D

Deleted member 23115

Kraken
teenage trauma ruined my life

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, Manletmachine, Zeruel and 2 others
what happend

same but what keeps me goin is that i know there are other ppl in this world that have been dealt shittier cards in life than me

• +1
Reactions: Zeruel
Did u get RAPED by BBC

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, stevielake and StrangerDanger
same but what keeps me goin is that i know there are other ppl in this world that have been dealt shittier cards in life than me
doesnt work for me

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
doesnt work for me
take the proximity pill tbh.

like when the ppl around u lifemog u to death thats when its especially hurtuful. you wouldnt rlly give a fuck about random rich person on an island but it hits diff when u are seeing ppl day to day and walking around them

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23115
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
just overall impression based on your threads in general
I just troll if it looks like im using fi it's fe in fi writing because i want people to reply and i know using fi will do that

• +1
I just troll if it looks like im using fi it's fe in fi writing because i want people to reply and i know using fi will do that
shit were you xNTP all along bro

shit were you xNTP all along bro
I just know that for too long i gave too much to people and didnt receive enough in return. I never realized for people to like you, you need to do them favours but only ONCE IN a while. Quality>quanitity. You also need to act like you suffer but do it truthfully. No one likes it if you dont show emotion. I use ti and fe but im not xNTP tbh.

• +1
I just know that for too long i gave too much to people and didnt receive enough in return. I never realized for people to like you, you need to do them favours but only ONCE IN a while. Quality>quanitity. You also need to act like you suffer but do it truthfully. No one likes it if you dont show emotion. I use ti and fe but im not xNTP tbh.
yeah i see, you definitely want to have your own boundaries and values that individually sets you apart and gives you personal value, catering to them all the time hurts your dignity. anyway dont tell me you are a senser bastard do you use Se and Ni over Ne and Si?

yeah i see, you definitely want to have your own boundaries and values that individually sets you apart and gives you personal value, catering to them all the time hurts your dignity. anyway dont tell me you are a senser bastard do you use Se and Ni over Ne and Si?
i dont do things to set myself apart from anyone else i just do it because what i did before failed. I use Se and Ni. Sensors and intuitives both have their positives and negatives. Sensors are good at the what is so they can even be very realistic and know how to manipulate the existing world. They struggle at seeing new perspectives though and can believe just everything they see. Intuitives are good at creating new things or looking at the future because theyre focused on the what if but sometimes this isnt good cuz this world is built on utilising rules and being realistic. This is why Te users are successful mostly actually. People here should just stop believing sensor bad. Lots of people here are mistyped anyway cause they think all sensors are dumb when that isnt true.

• +1
i dont do things to set myself apart from anyone else i just do it because what i did before failed. I use Se and Ni. Sensors and intuitives both have their positives and negatives. Sensors are good at the what is so they can even be very realistic and know how to manipulate the existing world. They struggle at seeing new perspectives though and can believe just everything they see. Intuitives are good at creating new things or looking at the future because theyre focused on the what if but sometimes this isnt good cuz this world is built on utilising rules and being realistic. This is why Te users are successful mostly actually. People here should just stop believing sensor bad. Lots of people here are mistyped anyway cause they think all sensors are dumb when that isnt true.
mirin perspective you got me good for a while but reading between the lines and your nuanced take its obvious you are ENTP
how long have you been playing devils advocate and trolling for

• Hmm...
mirin perspective you got me good for a while but reading between the lines and your nuanced take its obvious you are ENTP
how long have you been playing devils advocate and trolling for
i know you've been baiting me this entire time so i provide more info but idc its funny to see other people try to type me and i like mbti. I wasnt playing you i genuinely like helping people and being a good person. I'm not an ENTP.

• +1
i know you've been baiting me this entire time so i provide more info but idc its funny to see other people try to type me and i like mbti. I wasnt playing you i genuinely like helping people and being a good person. I'm not an ENTP.
you are a hard one to classify

• +1
you are a hard one to classify
I am a good person but im a thinker. Contrary to stereotypes it is possible. I think and then help people. I even saved someone from suicide once.

Last edited:
  • +1
I am a good person but im thinker. Contrary to stereotypes it is possible. I think and then help people. I even saved someone from suicide once.
have you taken this one before

• +1
  • +1