I fucking hate my looks so much ngl

VST

VST

Mentalcel Supreme™ with Cheese
Idk how the guys that I "mog" cope, I think about roping every single day, if I dropped a PSL point that would definitely make me rope tbh.

If I was average/below looking I would be 6 foot under rn, then again I have no idea what is keeping me away from roping rn.

Ascension doesn't exist for most of us.
Shit's shit boyos

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob and Nibba
Tinder u brainlet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
True I would rope if I was significantly below average ngl

• +1
Reactions: VST
you need to hop on some jew pill tbh

Come on even Gandy doesnt think he's that gl :soy:

Download tinder, match with girls, slay some pussy. It’s really that simple, you don’t need a social circle or any of that shit at all.

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
There's no point roping with your current looks (assuming you're not trolling).

You're good looking dude. Try tinder.

Idk how the guys that I "mog" cope, I think about roping every single day, if I dropped a PSL point that would definitely make me rope tbh.

If I was average/below looking I would be 6 foot under rn, then again I have no idea what is keeping me away from roping rn.

Shit's shit boyos
Most days I feel like wanting to die at some point

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 701 and VST
Most days I feel like wanting to die at some point
Tbh becoming blackpilled ruins everything even if you’re a chad, you just don’t see shit and people the same anymore :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Nibba
Tbh becoming blackpilled ruins everything even if you’re a chad, you just don’t see shit and people the same anymore :feelsrope:
Honestly most days I don't even know what it is. I guess I just fucking hate school at this point lol

• +1
Reactions: Coping
Honestly most days I don't even know what it is. I guess I just fucking hate school at this point lol

Change field Nibba, honestly, don't cuck yourself chasing money as the end goal, you are a good looking genuine guy, I am sure you could do something more fulfilling with the next 40 years of your life than being a pharmacologist. Find something you love doing, the effort will come naturally, therefore, success will find you. If you were an autistic asian manlet I might have said otherwise, but that isn't your case at all. Idk what is going on here, other than probably making your parents proud or follow some pre-established path that was made for you or some shit. You clearly haven't fully contemplated what you would genuinely like doing and the severity of the implications of that comes with that decision. I am quite sure you are on the wrong path right now, you have clear internal signals, you should listen to them, follow internal motivation over external motivation, trust me making that shift will pay off.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Change field Nibba, honestly, don't cuck yourself chasing money as the end goal, you are a good looking genuine guy, I am sure you could do something more fulfilling with the next 40 years of your life than being a pharmacologist. Find something you love doing, the effort will come naturally, therefore, success will find you. If you were an autistic asian manlet I might have said otherwise, but that isn't your case at all. Idk what is going on here, other than probably making your parents proud or follow some pre-established path that was made for you or some shit. You clearly haven't fully contemplated what you would genuinely like doing and the severity of the implications of that comes with that decision. I am quite sure you are on the wrong path right now, you have clear internal signals, you should listen to them, follow internal motivation over external motivation, trust me making that shift will pay off.
Well thank you man. But ya see it's not the material that sucks. I'm actually extremely oriented to the sciences and love them. I just hate the typical retarded class structure of go to lecture, take notes, study, notes, test, get grade repeat for 6 years. I hate schooo itself. I love chem and bio lab but I hate lecture. I'm too high energy for that. Appreciate the advice tho man.

• +1
Reactions: Dude420
Don't use tinder. Find a hobby, focus on things that you will joy in life that don't involve validation from pathetic stuck up cunts. Yeah, sure, it's a "cope" but hell I'd rather be happy "coping" with my passions in life than worry about what some cunt thinks about me.

Well thank you man. But ya see it's not the material that sucks. I'm actually extremely oriented to the sciences and love them. I just hate the typical retarded class structure of go to lecture, take notes, study, notes, test, get grade repeat for 6 years. I hate schooo itself. I love chem and bio lab but I hate lecture. I'm too high energy for that. Appreciate the advice tho man.

You are the one who knows best. I hope you are right, that your 30 years from now self will agree on the underlying reasons why you dislike school so much as opposed to being regretful to have done some form of rationalization to justify the choice you are making while you still had the flexibility to make a switch.

Don't use tinder. Find a hobby, focus on things that you will joy in life that don't involve validation from pathetic stuck up cunts. Yeah, sure, it's a "cope" but hell I'd rather be happy "coping" with my passions in life than worry about what some cunt thinks about me.
My only hobby is LDARing and shitposting ngl.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel

Shit's shit boyos

Sportmaxxing is a great cope

• +1
My only hobby is LDARing and shitposting ngl.
Then do like my and picking up heavy shit and putting down again on that sad list

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO and androidcel
yea chadlite you must have it real hard, huh?

you would rope if you had to spend a day in my shoes faggot

• +1
yea chadlite you must have it real hard, huh?

you would rope if you had to spend a day in my shoes faggot
i literally said that in my post ngl

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
you're just fucked in the head ngl

I fucking hate my looks so much ngl

If it makes you feel better Im avg in PSL and only thing thats keeping me a bit diffrent than others is my height and frame, I think its a thing that happens to you mentally OP.

Im average (facially atleast) and Im not thinking bout suicide, so its prob mentallity.

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob

Users who are viewing this thread

Back