I FUCKING HATE MY SKIN

SexDefender

SexDefender

Iron
I'M A FUCKING DISGUSTING PIZZA FACE AND NOTHINGS FUCKING WORKING

I'VE BEEN EATING MAX 15G OF SUGAR PER DAY, 0 CARBS AND NO DAIRY

BEEN USING TRETINOIN FOR 5 FUCKING WEEKS AND NOTHINGS WORKING FOR MY DISGUSTING SKIN

Snapchat 1316487331

Is it time for Accutane???

Also would it be safe to drink foligain minoxidil for thicker eyebrows and longer lashes

• JFL
Reactions: shieldzz
something about you looks off

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mathis, aestheticsrespecter and Bale
chill, this doesn't happen overnight

• +1
Reactions: lost222 and aestheticsrespecter
chill, this doesn't happen overnight
But my skins only gotten worse after using tret+sunscreen+amazing diet and drinking proper amount of water. So what the fuck more do I need to do man

• +1
Reactions: versatilevox
JFL if ur not using accutane already lmfao

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES
To scared of side affects tbh
then deal with the acnee lol . whoever has acnee and complain about it and doesnt use accutane is a retard

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES

Also would it be safe to drink foligain minoxidil for thicker eyebrows and longer lashes
It was time for accutane yesterday bhai

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: caiolindo and SexDefender
fuck man I'm going to a derm rn
It looks like you have cystic acne, I had that as well and accutane was the only cure. Didn't have bad sides except my lips were constantly peeling, but cortibalm helped a lot

It looks like you have cystic acne, I had that as well and accutane was the only cure. Didn't have bad sides except my lips were constantly peeling, but cortibalm helped a lot
Does accutane help with scarring at all? Or does it just get rid off all the active acne and leave you with some massive craters on your face?

Does accutane help with scarring at all? Or does it just get rid off all the active acne and leave you with some massive craters on your face?
Tret fixed my face but I still see faint round holes on my face when i have light shining at me from the back so I guess not

• +1
Reactions: SexDefender
Tret fixed my face but I still see faint round holes on my face when i have light shining at me from the back so I guess not
So is the only way to fix major acne scarring that lasering amd chemical peel shit?

Only dairy products like skim milk and equivalent exacerbate acne as per a study in one of the BOTB threads.
Also, results aren't going to be instant in 5 weeks.
Keep it up for longer, but why not use isotretinoin?

Since you're young you still have peak collagen and shouldn't have too much scarring. I did accutane around 18 and I have no scarring on my face besides a few enlarged pores on my nose

Depends how bad your scarring is I think, the GP I recently saw said that isotretinoin can fix my minor scarring, but if you have 'massive craters' maybe not.

• +1
Only dairy products like skim milk and equivalent exacerbate acne as per a study in one of the BOTB threads.
Also, results aren't going to be instant in 5 weeks.
Keep it up for longer, but why not use isotretinoin?
So I can eat yogurt without fucking up my skin?

I understand that tretinoin isn't instant but I'm still pissed that its taking this long

I'm not using isotretinoin because my parents are against it. Would it be worth to just buy it online without doing any tests or consulting a derm?

I understand that tretinoin isn't instant but I'm still pissed that its taking this long

I'm not using isotretinoin because my parents are against it. Would it be worth to just buy it online without doing any tests or consulting a derm?
Tret isn't going to stop you from breaking out. Stop doing tret, get on accutane then hop back on tret after.

Everyones gut chemistry is different, some people like me literally have 0 effect on their skin from their diet but I still got acne and pharma products made it go away. Try it out. If you find yourself associating particular foods with breakouts chances are you should avoid it, if dairy products dont give u acne then why the hell would u stop eating it

Tret isn't going to stop you from breaking out. Stop doing tret, get on accutane then hop back on tret after.
If tret doesn't stop my breakouts, than is it only useful for acne scars and anti-aging. Does it do ABSOLUTLY nothing for my current acne?

Everyones gut chemistry is different, some people like me literally have 0 effect on their skin from their diet but I still got acne and pharma products made it go away. Try it out. If you find yourself associating particular foods with breakouts chances are you should avoid it
Are there any tests I can do? Or do I just have to go through trial and error?

• +1
Reactions: distance decay
If tret doesn't stop my breakouts, than is it only useful for acne scars and anti-aging. Does it do ABSOLUTLY nothing for my current acne?
It won't do anything about cystic, which is what you have.

• Woah

You don't need to consult a Dermatologist for your bloodwork/skin. A GP with experience/interest in endocrinology and dermatology should know enough.
You do need to consult a Dermatologist to get it prescribed, but yes, you can get it imported online.
Realistically, all you need is a referral for a random lipids test from the GP, and to revisit the GP and have them look over your blood to see if you are an okay candidate for taking it.
A lot of people demonise it, it's not that bad, and for your case, worth it.
If you don't want to see a GP about your blood, you should be okay starting with a low dose (5mg/day equivalent, 10mg every other day) and progressively working your dosage up to 20mg/day, stopping or reducing dosage if you notice any unmanageable sides.

• Love it
You don't need to consult a Dermatologist for your bloodwork/skin. A GP with experience/interest in endocrinology and dermatology should know enough.
You do need to consult a Dermatologist to get it prescribed, but yes, you can get it imported online.
Realistically, all you need is a referral for a random lipids test from the GP, and to revisit the GP and have them look over your blood to see if you are an okay candidate for taking it.
If you don't want to see a GP about your blood, you should be okay starting with a low dose (5mg/day equivalent, 10mg every other day) and progressively working your dosage up to 20mg/day, stopping or reducing dosage if you notice any unmanageable sides.
First time I've heard good advice on this forum in a long time. I really appreciate it bro

• Love it
Reactions: aids
First time I've heard good advice on this forum in a long time. I really appreciate it bro
Good luck. PM for any more particular concerns. I have used isotretinoin myself so can give a first-hand recount of the experience on it.

• +1
One more thing with your test is that you might be high in Albumin (protein made by your liver), as long as you're within the normal ranges for everything else, you should be an okay candidate.
Albumin generally is much higher in men towards the end of puberty.

BEEN USING TRETINOIN FOR 5 FUCKING WEEKS AND NOTHINGS WORKING FOR MY DISGUSTING SKIN

Animal based diet and tallow

• JFL
Reactions: NorreZ0
@Never Get Up

• +1
Reactions: Never Get Up
Fructose is a form of carbohydrate

You are suffering from brain damage

This is the 10th acnecel post I’ve seen today

Guess what they all had in common…

This is the 10th acnecel post I’ve seen today

Guess what they all had in common…
That this is a incel forum? Is that the common thing?

Go outside , all normies who eat junkfood dont have acne

All genetics

I'm in the same position brocel, I'm seeing my dermatologist in a week to start accutane, I've tried everything else, and the truth is 99% of skin-care products are non science based bullshit, besides tretinoin and other retinoids which work for some people but not me due to my skin being too sensitive. I suggest you do the same as me, and schedule an appointment with a dermatologist to push for accutane treatment, it's the only treatment that can permanently reduce sebum and essentially cure acne.

craaaaawliiing innnn my skinnnnn

Ethnicity ?

That this is a incel forum? Is that the common thing?

Go outside , all normies who eat junkfood dont have acne

All genetics
Not everyone shows signs of health in the same way.

But my skins only gotten worse after using tret+sunscreen+amazing diet and drinking proper amount of water. So what the fuck more do I need to do man
Because skincare is cope. Worst case do a ground beef water salt diet to see what was causing the acne and eliminate all skin care products. Your face will be plenty moisturized if you consume enough saturated fats