I fucking hate psl.oscar

lfm_foreeever9

lfm_foreeever9

Spread love and peace
Gay ass tiktoker who is a classical example of “mister knows it all”, his guides on “how to mackenzie chin tuck” are so retarded it send me to the fucking grave. And what’s worse is his fucking British dialect, it makes me wanna er, hopefully he get pancreatic cancer and dies :feelsgood:
I don’t even care if he facially moggs me, his 16 inch beltoid is the ultimate twink perk even Micheal cera physicemoggs him
443FAA2B BD3F 439E B4E0 4B11A6CC1889

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: omnilegent, diditeverbegin, Alucard69 and 3 others
Gay ass tiktoker who is a classical example of “mister knows it all”, his guides on “how to mackenzie chin tuck” are so retarded it send me to the fucking grave. And what’s worse is his fucking British dialect, it makes me wanna er, hopefully he get pancreatic cancer and dies :feelsgood:
I don’t even care if he facially moggs me, his 16 inch beltoid is the ultimate twink perk even Micheal cera physicemoggs him View attachment 3130511
Indian bo2cel jfl

• +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin and cavy
psl harvy mogs

• +1
Reactions: soover4me, lfm_foreeever9 and PeakIncels
id rather watch hamza and k.shami for 10 hours a day than see this retards face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: diditeverbegin, lfm_foreeever9, soover4me and 2 others
I don’t even care if he facially moggs me, his 16 inch beltoid is the ultimate twink perk even Micheal cera physicemoggs him View attachment 3130511
Never noticed that horrible clavicle length I heavily dislike him:feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin and lfm_foreeever9

Users who are viewing this thread

Back