I fucking hate Rust virgins

manletmogger

manletmogger

Kraken
Whenever I play this shit game, I always wonder to myself the PSL of these fucking rust rats hiding like little niggas in places and then blam me when I least expect it, I hope they all get their cocks chopped off and get hung for public display

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 72684 and Autismcel
rust in 2024?

• JFL
Reactions: Lulleko
Whenever I play this shit game, I always wonder to myself the PSL of these fucking rust rats hiding like little niggas in places and then blam me when I least expect it, I hope they all get their cocks chopped off and get hung for public display
Seems like a you problem. Me and my mandem dominate EU Main. Grubbing zergs 24/7.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: halloweed, n0rthface and Autismcel
Seems like a you problem. Me and my mandem dominate EU Main. Grubbing zergs 24/7.

Play in a zerg is the definition of a snoozzzzeeee fest, playing with 2 - 3 people is ideal for maximum enjoyment

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Play in a zerg is the definition of a snoozzzzeeee fest, playing with 2 - 3 people is ideal for maximum enjoyment
That's what I used to do. Triple threat.

• +1
Reactions: manletmogger
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 72072 and n0rthface
Stop playing shit games.

Nah 10k is where unlock real no life dalit rotter status
Rather common on main servers tbh. Can't say that about zergs. The most competitive players I've ever met were always on trio servers for some reason. Zergcels are mostly lowIQ dalits that just overrun you.

• +1
Rather common on main servers tbh. Can't say that about zergs. The most competitive players I've ever met were always on trio servers for some reason. Zergcels are mostly lowIQ dalits that just overrun you.
Stevious mogs

• JFL
ye summer holidays so nothing better to do other than gym n go out
can u teach me how to play? I forgot and dont know new gameplay, last time launched this shit in 2018

can u teach me how to play? I forgot and dont know new gameplay, last time launched this shit in 2018
I play with irls only

• +1
don’t come on facepunch servers or you’ll just run into me and my group cheating raping servers

• +1