i fucking hate shaving more than niggers

Prince of Pakistan

Prince of Pakistan

Banned
is there a trick that helps you shave in 10-15 minutes, instead of having to waste 30-45 on that bullshit?

i m asking guys who can actually grow a beard, obviously

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, uksucks and sportsmogger
I shave in less than 15 minutes. Just shave every two or three days.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lingesan Periyaandi, watah, TechnoBoss and 4 others
if you take 30-45 mins to shave you must be a hairy curry

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Niggamaxxer, watah, Suns9999 and 7 others
Damn, it takes me 5 mins to shave cause i only got baby chin hairs and cheek hairs that regrow

i like being clean shaven

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, cooldude1231 and Prince of Pakistan
how much of your body are you shaving?

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and Prince of Pakistan
Prince of Pakistan
Funny GIF

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: lucifer6969, watah, Suns9999 and 4 others
if you take 30-45 mins to shave you must be a hairy curry

makes 0 sense, since we are talking about beard only (unless you are a faggot who shaves his entire body, so you assumed the thread is about that), which has identical surface area on everyone's lower third.

and i have absolutely nothing with asia, the username is a joke. but this proves how braindead most people are, their input peaks at bottom tier stereotype-parrotting.

but this is probably coming from a nigger who can shave by plucking, so i m not surprised

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
how much of your body are you shaving?

i m talking about beard, obviously. but it's thick, and i prefer being clean shaven, so i have to do it manually with a razor. such a hassle.

• JFL
Damn, it takes me 5 mins to shave cause i only got baby chin hairs and cheek hairs that regrow

i like being clean shaven

beard can be a good halo, but i sometimes wish i was like this, tbh

• JFL
I shave in less than 15 minutes. Just shave every two or three days.

yeah, i should, but i keep delaying it until like i look like a hobo. still hate the process for some reason. might as well just start going to the barber

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and Gengar
Maybe you can use some of these hair removal creams on your face?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, Rhinoplastyordie and Prince of Pakistan
Maybe you can use some of these hair removal creams on your face?

never looked into that. but all the tips i got for shaving easier turned out to be bullshit

how is life, btw? you are one of the rare users i recognize here nowadays

• JFL
You shave niggers and who else?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, Suns9999 and Prince of Pakistan
makes 0 sense, since we are talking about beard only (unless you are a faggot who shaves his entire body, so you assumed the thread is about that), which has identical surface area on everyone's lower third.

and i have absolutely nothing with asia, the username is a joke. but this proves how braindead most people are, their input peaks at bottom tier stereotype-parrotting.

but this is probably coming from a nigger who can shave by plucking, so i m not surprised
You're not fooling anyone curry

• JFL
Nigga is the grinch :feelswhere:

• JFL
  • +1
how is life, btw? you are one of the rare users i recognize here nowadays
Im doing alright, I need to find another job now that I came back from Germany but I dread doing so ngl.

• JFL
  • +1
yeah, i should, but i keep delaying it until like i look like a hobo. still hate the process for some reason. might as well just start going to the barber
Laser hair removal when?

• JFL
  • +1
u pakistani cunt

i will destroy you.

• JFL
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes, Kelly Oubre Jr and Suns9999
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel and Suns9999
Tales, you are Prince of West. :lasereyes:

we are considering iranians, syrians and pakis to be based high t moggers in croatia. tbh

afghanis, iraqis, indians and the bangladeshi have a worse rep, but they are still coming here in large numbers and arent causing any problems. the nepalese too

(don't google "WW2 croatia genocide", tho)

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar, Suns9999 and forevermirin
lifefuel for blackcels

• +1
Reactions: Fusionxz and Sub5kang
Shitskin problems innit💀

• +1
Reactions: Sub5kang
we are considering iranians, syrians and pakis to be based high t moggers in croatia. tbh

afghanis, iraqis, indians and the bangladeshi have a worse rep, but they are still coming here in large numbers and arent causing any problems. the nepalese too

(don't google "WW2 croatia genocide", tho)
Why is that? I didn’t even know you had ethnics in Croatia.

• +1
Reactions: Sub5kang
Why is that? I didn’t even know you had ethnics in Croatia.

the same thing that happened on the west a couple of years ago, we're just 10 years behind. need for workers/cheaper labor force. most developed/larger cities already look like new delhi, no joke. we arent importing afghanistanis (?) and north africans, so it's all good for now, 0 incidents. SEA guys are chill and capable of integrating without causing shit.

walked past a bunch of those guys (i guess nepalese) and the only 2 words i understood were "jack daniels". based

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
the same thing that happened on the west a couple of years ago, we're just 10 years behind. need for workers/cheaper labor force. most developed/larger cities already look like new delhi, no joke. we arent importing afghanistanis (?) and north africans, so it's all good for now, 0 incidents. SEA guys are chill and capable of integrating without causing shit.

walked past a bunch of those guys (i guess nepalese) and the only 2 words i understood were "jack daniels". based
I am going to call our resident Croatian to see if it’s true. @aspiringexcel

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel
if you went by weeks without shaving and grew the beard use scissors to cut the lenght and mustache it will make shaving much faster

i use a manual straight razor and it takes me 10 mins

if you went by weeks without shaving and grew the beard use scissors to cut the lenght and mustache it will make shaving much faster

exactly what i m doing, yeah. still not enough when you strive for perfection

• So Sad
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
is there a trick that helps you shave in 10-15 minutes, instead of having to waste 30-45 on that bullshit?

Non white trait

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 84469 and Kelly Oubre Jr
I shave in 5 minutes

Cover hair in a hat
Flush warm water
Apply gel
Shave
Flush cold water

Just use electric shaver

I am going to call our resident Croatian to see if it’s true. @aspiringexcel
All croatians hate Nepalcels. Theres so many jokes abt them and theyre seen as indians.

Thais are seen as somewhat NT and acceptable put filipinos are the same as indians😢

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes and Gengar
All croatians hate Nepalcels. Theres so many jokes abt them and theyre seen as indians.

Thais are seen as somewhat NT and acceptable put filipinos are the same as indians😢
What about Pakistanis like me? :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• So Sad
Reactions: aspiringexcel

Username checks out