I fucking Hate submissive "men"

iblamechico

iblamechico

Mistral
Screenshot 2024 08 08 18 14 48 70

"I'm not joking".

What a fucking faggot. What a submissive little fucking cuck. Just come out the closet and say you like sucking dick bro. I'd respect you more that way.

Hoe

Also despise these type of females writing these comments.
Little fucking faggot queers.
Impregnate??? Is she trying to act dominant here?? Dont make me laugh. A foid acting dominant is the biggest fucking joke. Impregnate... Hahahaha.
Females are the one being impregnated, stupid fuck. FEMALES are the ones being cummed on by MEN like trees being sprayed with piss by a dog marking its territory. Don't make me fucking laugh bitch. FEMALES are the ones scared to go outside at night because MEN are around.
I WILL ACTUALLY FUCKING RAPE YOU, YOU STUPID FUCKING WHORE!!!!!

GOD I fucking loathe foids.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: God-himself, Clown Show, Ascеnd and 17 others
Just scroll off nigga

• +1
Reactions: 14vic
View attachment 3081379
"I'm not joking".

What a fucking faggot. What a submissive little fucking cuck. Just come out the closet and say you like sucking dick bro. I'd respect you more that way.

View attachment 3081384
Impregnate??? Is she trying to act dominant here?? Dont make me laugh. A foid acting dominant is the biggest fucking joke. Impregnate... Hahahaha.
Females are the one being impregnated, stupid fuck. FEMALES are the ones being cummed on by MEN like trees being sprayed with piss by a dog marking its territory. Don't make me fucking laugh bitch. FEMALES are the ones scared to go outside at night because MEN are around.

Bodybuilders are no longer a man biochemically.
Most of them are also homosexual.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and iblamechico
lol so fucking mad

keep seething while im getting backshots from my cute gf, fag

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: gribsufer1, lowtiernormiechad and Gilbert_Durandal
Yeah bitch you ain't giving me shit, "muh I'll give the man backshots", all you're getting is my jizz all over your stupid fucking face over & over again.

Then I'll fill you up like the filthy whore you are, lol at "muh I'll impregnate the man".

Due to these soy cucks, women's degeneracy has reached it's peak

• +1
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad, serialcoper and iblamechico
women like these exist only because of faggots
kill all faggots

• +1
Reactions: iblamechico
View attachment 3081379
"I'm not joking".

View attachment 3081384

Let's see if she says the same thing when I shove my 19 cm NBP dick up her ass all of a sudden

• +1
Yeah bitch you ain't giving me shit, "muh I'll give the man backshots", all you're getting is my jizz all over your stupid fucking face over & over again.

Then I'll fill you up like the filthy whore you are, lol at "muh I'll impregnate the man".

Due to these soy cucks, women's degeneracy has reached it's peak

it's a woman duty to have a man's dick inside her. a throbbing dick inside her vagina and pounding her in until she screams. Never the other way around. The only way a woman can act dominant is while she rides my dick like the good little female she is. Know your place females why do you want to be men so bad? Get fucked

• Love it
Reactions: Tyler x Durden
it's a woman duty to have a man's dick inside her. a throbbing dick inside her vagina and pounding her in until she screams. Never the other way around. The only way a woman can act dominant is while she rides my dick like the good little female she is. Know your place females why do you want to be men so bad? Get fucked
My man
My man together

• Love it
Reactions: serialcoper
Bro watched andrew tate

That’s called jester-maxing, they make a clown out of themselves in hopes of receiving sympathy from women in return :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
View attachment 3081379
"I'm not joking".

View attachment 3081384

typical incel
cant get a fucking joke

submissive =beta

• +1
it's so cringe, all femdom cucks deserve to die in a car accident

• +1
Reactions: ElySioNs and iblamechico
I understand your rage, I get so mad online some times ngl

• +1
Reactions: iblamechico, Darkeningstar and Clark69
I understand your rage, I get so mad online some times ngl
So much pathetic & retarded people online. Sometimes I just wanna grab a butter knife and stab them. Not to kill them, but to inflict pain and confusion as to what led to this happening to them.

• +1
Reactions: God-himself and cromagnon