I fucking hate that monkey Kai Cenat

iblamechico

iblamechico

Kraken
Gimme my moneyyy yayyyyyy Gimme my moneyyy yayyyyyy gimme my money

SHUT THE FUCK UPPPP NIGGERRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!

FUCKING FAKE ASS UNFUNNY ASS MIDGET NIGGER!! FUCK!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: edgewalker2181, shia.jihadist, Heatmiser and 7 others
Goddamn micro baboon

• JFL
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes and Suns9999
He’s better than speed

• JFL
Reactions: LuckyBeast, Looks234 and Suns9999
He’s better than speed

Baboon, monkey, ape, chimp. Same shit.

I don't watch them, but from what I've seen speed at least put on a character that reacts aggressively and barks all the time.

Kai Cenat just fake laugh and force shit to be funny when it's not.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles and Suns9999
He mogs u keep crying for him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, Autismcel and Suns9999
where have you been

• Hmm...
Reactions: iblamechico
I hate speed cuz speeds the typical loud in public, evil nigger

Kais nice i think

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and iblamechico
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
Yes he's very unfunny
Why people watch him tho?

• Hmm...
Reactions: iblamechico
yooo speed im watching ur steam why u trying not to laugh thats disrespectful as fuck
IMG 0943

Where have YOU been?
took small break long story short fat black ltb approached me i fell in love she was still seeing her ex and i ended things with her and i feel like shit cause halloween and homecoming are coming up and ik shes gonna get RAILED at the parties
and i ascended from khhv to kv

how about u

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon, Suns9999 and iblamechico
took small break long story short fat black ltb approached me i fell in love she was still seeing her ex and i ended things with her and i feel like shit cause halloween and homecoming are coming up and ik shes gonna get RAILED at the parties
and i ascended from khhv to kv

how about u
Mannn fat ltb AND SHEBOON?? you fell in love with that??

Forget about me, I need to understand how this happened. The Jews got to you my boy.

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon, Suns9999 and ShawarmaFilth
Mannn fat ltb AND SHEBOON?? you fell in love with that??

Forget about me, I need to understand how this happened. The Jews got to you my boy.
lmaoo

Okay so we work togethor, and she asked for my number, we went on a date which went fine, (btw she only told me she's had 2 relationships at the time)

and then she confessed on the date she's had a total of SEVEN "doesnt count" relationships

after that we went on a football game togethor like a week or two after but dms lemme tell u what happened its a long story

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon and Suns9999
short fat
How fat are we talking? Alot of users here like to overuse that word, no differentiation of if she's slightly overweight, fat, obese, or morbidly obese, they just group them all into one category

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
How fat are we talking? Alot of users here like to overuse that word, no differentiation of if she's slightly overweight, fat, obese, or morbidly obese, they just group them all into one category
Noticibly fat, like 6-6.5/10 irl and 7-7.5/10 in frauded pics online

Like when she walks into a room the first thing you notice is that shes fat, she has good fat deposits tho ngl

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and DarkTriadBeliever
Noticibly fat, like 6-6.5/10 irl and 7-7.5/10 in frauded pics online

Like when she walks into a room the first thing you notice is that shes fat, she has good fat deposits tho ngl
nigga this info doesn't help me at all, what's the weight? 200+ pounds? 300?

300 is too much for me, I can not handle that

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and ShawarmaFilth
nigga this info doesn't help me at all, what's the weight? 200+ pounds? 300?

300 is too much for me, I can not handle that
Like 5’5 and i’d guess maybe 220 pounds

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: rand anon, Suns9999 and DarkTriadBeliever
Like 5’5 and i’d guess maybe 220 pounds
Perfect, I can see how you fell in love, I would've done the same

240 ain't too bad, I could still manage that

• JFL
  • +1
Perfect, I can see how you fell in love, I would've done the same

240 ain't too bad, I could still manage that
Yeah especially if ur a inkwell with no options if u get a girl who approaches you and showers you with compliments and lovebombs you

You literally have no choice but to fall in love

Brutal she was a whore tho, she had 2 relations which she “counted”, 5 which she hid from me which she “didnt count”, only 1 body (probably lying)

She most likely got raped

She has a boy best friend, follows tons of boys who she knows want/wanted to fuck her, she hangs out with straight men, she parties, shes bipolar, she constantly called other dudes attractive in front of me and so much more

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and DarkTriadBeliever
Yeah especially if ur a inkwell with no options if u get a girl who approaches you and showers you with compliments and lovebombs you
I wouldn't call myself an incel, I just don't mind bbws. But maybe I'm just coping
Brutal she was a whore tho, she had 2 relations which she “counted”, 5 which she hid from me which she “didnt count”, only 1 body (probably lying)

She most likely got raped

She has a boy best friend, follows tons of boys who she knows want/wanted to fuck her, she hangs out with straight men, she parties, shes bipolar, she constantly called other dudes attractive in front of me and so much more
she sounds annoying e.e, I don't know if I could handle someone like that even if they were good looking

were you just her guy best friend?

• JFL
  • +1
I wouldn't call myself an incel, I just don't mind bbws. But maybe I'm just coping

she sounds annoying e.e, I don't know if I could handle someone like that even if they were good looking

were you just her guy best friend?
No we even cuddled and i was more to her, we were about to date until i found out she was still seeing her ex

But she was a huge red flag, idek what i expected

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever and Suns9999
He’s better than speed

This is probably speeds best moment. Flashing all his young fans accidentally was crazy ofc it was an accident but who swings their dick at a camera repeatedly while knowing that your fanbase is mostly little ass kids lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, DarkTriadBeliever and Suns9999
all jewish nigger streamers are the same obnoxious fags