I fucking hate the faggots who introduced normies to this community

D

Deleted member 75838

Iron
I'm talking about the likes of horse sand nigger syrian psycho and other faggots who wanted to gain some clout and money at the expense of the community and ruined it all in the process

now pesky ass zoomers are flooding the community and ruining the forums one by one and give it a year or two and the PSL community will be completely dead and they will be looksmaxxing and adding more unnecessary competition

not to mention the cringe sluts who keep talking about "mogging" and "mewing" thinking they're funny but they're cringe and just ruining the fun the way women always do

inb4 "but you're a 2024 greycel!" I have been in the incelosphere since 2017 you dumb zoomer nigger

RIP PSL it was fun while it lasted

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: inward gonioncel, micropp, futuregigamogger and 9 others
Should’ve closed registration and privatised the forum earlier. Mods fault.

• +1
Reactions: inward gonioncel, micropp, futuregigamogger and 5 others
Blame the Jew K Shami jfl

• +1
Reactions: inward gonioncel and yeeyeeslayer
Should’ve closed registration and privatised the forum earlier. Mods fault.
Registration was closed for a week last summer I think for a little bit but that didn’t do much also a private forum would prob draw more people to be more curious

lookism going mainstream is the worst
start raging whenever I hear a foid say mog

• +1
Reactions: inward gonioncel, gigell and Deleted member 75838
doesnt matter, you dont own the community, you just being in it...dont expect it will stay the same forever

• +1
Reactions: Zikel_Nut and horsefacin
The number of incels and men experiencing similair problems is exponentionally rising.

It's not anyone's individual fault, it was always going to happen with how dating is trending.

• +1
Reactions: inward gonioncel and CarrotMaxxer
doesnt matter, you dont own the community, you just being in it...dont expect it will stay the same forever
your pfp says all there is to say about you

The number of incels and men experiencing similair problems is exponentionally rising.

It's not anyone's individual fault, it was always going to happen with how dating is trending.
They're not incel though, they're zoomer e-boy maxxed faggots and offy doffy beta orbiters who get laid but they come here bcs they think it's cool being here

You been on here since 2017 but are still incel:lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: inward gonioncel, Zikel_Nut, Bomber517 and 2 others
True man all i wanted to do was hate on puas sluts and do lookism

• +1
Reactions: inward gonioncel and gigell
Some failos are unfixable you know or maybe he wageslaving, make fun of him one more and you are fucking loser BITCHH SIT DOWNN HAAHAHHAAHHAHAHHA

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: inward gonioncel, Bomber517 and Imretarded?
:soy::soy::soy::soy::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh: IMAGINE CARING ABOUT ANY OF THAT SHIT get a life

Some failos are unfixable you know or maybe he wageslaving, make fun of him one more and you are fucking loser BITCHH SIT DOWNN HAAHAHHAAHHAHAHHA
I'm glad all my failos are fixable. I'm already seeing some blue in my eyes:feelshmm:. NW1 A10 mogger here I come

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: inward gonioncel, Bomber517 and asdvek
Clavicular
SyrianPsycho
dillonlathxam

These are the people who made the average age and iq of .org significantly lower thru namedropping on chinktok

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: inward gonioncel, Costcosuperstore, Zikel_Nut and 5 others
whether i'm incel or not doesn't really matter since I never said that only incels should be on here

just don't be an obnoxious cringe faggot thats all

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: inward gonioncel and Imretarded?

Oh wait I forgot, you’re a greycel who conveniently made an account just now after lurking for 7 years mb

• JFL
Reactions: inward gonioncel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back