I fucking hate these bluepilled doctors

Yummyinmytummy

Yummyinmytummy

100 women are not worth a single testicle -《◇》
I’m 99% sure I have low t/high e and I feel like a bitch everyday and depressed I feel like a fucking loser. I keep trying to cope with gymcelling but I was born flat footed and it was never treated because the doctor said don’t worry about it now I have fucked knees and back. I pm always sleepy and have zero motivation and fap 2ntimes a day like a fucking loser. I USED TO BE A FUCKING CHAD AND I DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO ME. I WAS A STAR SOCCER PLAYER AND I REJECTED THE 4 GIRLS THAT ASKED ME OUT IN MIDDLE SCHOOL AND I FUCKING STOPPED PLAYING BECAUSE OF MY FUCKING DOCTOR WHO DIDNT WANT TO FIX MY FLAT FEET. I asked my cuck doctor for blood test to check hormone levels and HE SAID BOYS YOUR AGE DONT NEED HORMONE TESTS! WHAT!!? AND INHAVE FUCKING BRACES AND MY ONCE PSL 7 FACE WITH COMPACT MIDFACE WENT DOWN TO 4 WITH LONG MIDFACE. NOW I AM STUCK HERE WITH ALL U FUCKING LOSERS!, I USED TO BE CHAD!!!! NOW I AM FUCKING VIRGIN LOSER WHO LOST 80% OF HIS FRIENDS BECAUSE THIS SITE MADE ME AUTISTIC. FUCK EVERYONE HERE AND ON LOOKISM FOR MAKING ME AUTISTIC, IF I WASNT A COWARD I WOULD ROPE

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, androidcel, Deleted member 245 and 1 other person
Rekt faggot

Didn’t read

So you’re just gonna take lack of female attention out on this forum? If anything, it’s the majority of the female gender that is the problem.