I fucking hate this genre of people

D

Deleted member 31457

Worship Nature
Images 6
Tate
Download 10
Download 9
71730529 12421893 In 2023 Bryan Johnson who is 45 has the biological age of 36 a 24 1692383005
510934 v9 bc
Image1 3
16dc trump tbkz articleLarge
Download 8
Images 5
Download 7
Andrew D Huberman PhD
Tucker Carlson 53067283901 cropped
Bobby Lee Edited James Tamim
Download 4

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 160cmcurry, watah, Zikel_Nut and 10 others
Candace Owen is hot

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
They all life mog you stupid incel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Zikel_Nut and Deleted member 31457
they mog u tho

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Deleted member 31457
Download 3
Download 2
Images 4
Images 3
Download 11
Joe Rogan 2021

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme
And not one chad was found

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Thats like 3 genres, but yeah I agree. A bunch if grifters and sociopaths trying to scam vulnerable young men.

• +1
Reactions: Zikel_Nut, incel194012940, Deleted member 14262 and 4 others
Lmfao why the fuck do u hate Bobby lee

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme, Deleted member 29581 and Sprinkles
Lmfao why the fuck do u hate Bobby lee
Not funny and don't like his genre of comedians. The ginge is the only alright one

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 3105, slavicpsycho and cancercell
Thats like 3 genres, but yeah I agree. A bunch if grifters and sociopaths trying to scam vulnerable young men.
Ye

The 3 genres are health, politics and comedy/entertainment

None of them give good health advice, politics is meaningless and none of them are funny/entertaining

What personality traits do they have in common

• +1
Reactions: fuse
Bro hates David Goggins 💀

• +1
What personality traits do they have in common
It's hard to put into words it's just a vibe

All of them give shit advice and their lifes revolve around proving themselves to others, particularly their masculinity which they don't have nor understand. They promote working and exercising like a slave and offer man-made solutions instead of natural.

• +1
Reactions: 160cmcurry, Trilogy, Sprinkles and 1 other person
This fag shows up a lot on my fyp and I HATE him
3600941 image1 3

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zikel_Nut, slavicpsycho and Deleted member 31457
Bro hates David Goggins 💀
He is brainwashing people into thinking pain and suffering is a good thing

Only slaves exercise

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes, LampPostPrime, Deleted member 3105 and 1 other person
Political is the genre called.

Forgot to include keemstar, sneako and the fresh and fit cunts

We have billions and billions of terabytes of content on the internet and life for an average man is still getting worse day by day.

Self improvement is one big psyop designed to give a man an illusion of progress, while he is slowly getting scammed on his wageslaving work and in dating life.

• +1
Reactions: R@m@, Trilogy and Deleted member 31457
He is brainwashing people into thinking pain and suffering is a good thing

Only slaves exercise
David Goggins left testicle mogs your entire existence back to your Mumbai slums little bro 💀

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and kyrre
David Goggins left testicle mogs your entire existence back to your Mumbai slums little bro 💀
View attachment 2390857
Running on a hamster wheel for no reason you couldn't be more feminine

Exercise, suffering, anything that's bad weakens you, shortens your lifespan and lowers testosterone

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Sprinkles
We have billions and billions of terabytes of content on the internet and life for an average man is still getting worse day by day.

Self improvement is one big psyop designed to give a man an illusion of progress, while he is slowly getting scammed on his wageslaving work and in dating life.
We need the testosterone of men to increase so they wake up to their shit reality. All of this people promote shit like ice baths and cold showers and exercise which all weaken you and lower testosterone

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Sprinkles
all of them are characters

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581 and Deleted member 31457
NPC foid exposes him/herself [ troon ] {so-called incel}

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui
Running on a hamster wheel for no reason you couldn't be more feminine

Exercise, suffering, anything that's bad weakens you, shortens your lifespan and lowers testosterone
We’ve gotten to the point on this website where niggas are saying that exercising is bad, I shouldn’t even bother with troglodytes like you, do me a favour and put a double barrel inside your mouth and pull the trigger please

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: STAMPEDE, LampPostPrime, incel194012940 and 5 others
Avg incel hatelist

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: STAMPEDE, LampPostPrime, Zikel_Nut and 1 other person
We’ve gotten to the point on this website where niggas are saying that exercising is bad, I shouldn’t even bother with troglodytes like you, do me a favour and put a double barrel inside your mouth and pull the trigger please
Is putting your hand on a hot stove good for you? No. How do we know this? Because it is painful and makes us feel bad.

But for whatever reason this doesn't apply to exercise, cold showers, etc

How can something that feels bad for you be good for you. Makes zero sense.

NPC foid exposes him/herself [ troon ] {so-called incel}
All of these people and anyone who watched them is an NPC

Is putting your hand on a hot stove good for you? No. How do we know this? Because it is painful and makes us feel bad.

But for whatever reason this doesn't apply to exercise, cold showers, etc

How can something that feels bad for you be good for you. Makes zero sense.
Exercise can feel good though what are you talking about

• +1
Exercise can feel good though what are you talking about
Exercise feels good afterwards because your body is rewarding you from escaping from the harm/death

• +1
Same man.I agree with all those takes

It's hard to put into words it's just a vibe

All of them give shit advice and their lifes revolve around proving themselves to others, particularly their masculinity which they don't have nor understand. They promote working and exercising like a slave and offer man-made solutions instead of natural.
Jesus Christ this forum is retardedly ignorant. These right wing anti woke types are obsessed with being all natural lol. And they're all masculine, just cuz they mog u into the grave doesn't mean u have to cope that they're not manly

Only thing I agree on is they're boomer bootstrap mindset. Even then tho they're all cool and likable so I don't mind it.

Also LOL at the guy above me saying they're psychopaths. A fucking looksmaxxer calling ANYONE psychopath is RICH. A whole fucking forum dedicated to being a soulless narcissist psychopath looking in the mirror calling people psychopath :feelskek:. Holy shit incels are the absolute fucking worst

• +1
Reactions: STAMPEDE
This forum is doomed if people here really hate these guys. These guys are what you need if you really want to ascend, and if you hate them, then you’re fucking doomed. I don’t know what else to say to you guys.

• +1
This forum is doomed if people here really hate these guys. These guys are what you need if you really want to ascend, and if you hate them, then you’re fucking doomed. I don’t know what else to say to you guys.
They call them out on being weak self pitying bitches that's why they hate them lol