vampmaxxer

vampmaxxer

angel of def

Comments are just as cringe

• +1
Reactions: Jova and PlayersGetPlayed
Nigga is a high ltn

holy video fail

Latham is personally responsible for ruining an entire generation of children he's one of the most soulless rich snob influencers out there and I wouldn't be surprised if his downfall will be just as bad as his content

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, UZB_Strebl, yodasbigonials and 2 others
Normtards being normtards.

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed and vampmaxxer
Latham is personally responsible for ruining an entire generation of children he's one of the most soulless rich snob influencers out there and I wouldn't be surprised if his downfall will be just as bad as his content
Same with the other guy that imitates Patrick Bateman. I forget his name something like Syrian psycho. He's an absolute shit person for selling courses and profiting off younger people's insecurities. Fuck him

• +1
Reactions: vampmaxxer
U wouldn’t know about black pill if it wasn’t for him 😂😂😂

• JFL
Reactions: vampmaxxer
Same with the other guy that imitates Patrick Bateman. I forget his name something like Syrian psycho. He's an absolute shit person for selling courses and profiting off younger people's insecurities. Fuck him
I dont dislike that guy as much bcs he isnt as cringe and doesnt make videos like these