I FUCKING HATE TIKTOK LOOKSMAXXERS

Sokarexo

Sokarexo

Ltn coper with a shitty maxilla
They always say dumbass shit like "it's not all genetics bro" and decide to show a pic of their side profile before and after. Usually nothing changes, it's just that they got more lean.
Take Jawad for example. Hes good looking, but all he had to do was grow his hair out and get on a skincare. He already had everything layed out for him. His ramus, his eye area, his maxilla, chin, nose, everything. "Just do carnivore diet and sodium flush" just rope already. Your carnivore diet isn't gonna fix someones asymmetry and recession you fucking dick :feelswah:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oed and lfm_foreeever9
Jawad's eye area was shit before tho

And that basic stuff isn't done by 90% of dudes

They always say dumbass shit like "it's not all genetics bro"
Bro, I don't know if you realize this or not but these are the new marketing schemes now in 2024 and moving forward, they are going to try and sell you their shitty products which are advertised as to ascend you. Of course they aren't going to tell you that its all genetics.

They need the moneyzzz man...

I'd recommend watching RehabRoom's video about this:

• +1
Reactions: groidpilled, Sokarexo and silently_said
Jawad's eye area was shit before tho

And that basic stuff isn't done by 90% of dudes
His eye area is the same, he's just squinting

• +1
Reactions: oed
I feel you twin

June 20 2024 brocel

• +1
Reactions: Sokarexo
Bro, I don't know if you realize this or not but these are the new marketing schemes now in 2024 and moving forward, they are going to try and sell you their shitty products which are advertised as to ascend you. Of course they aren't going to tell you that its all genetics.

They need the moneyzzz man...

I'd recommend watching RehabRoom's video about this:

I do, and it makes me even more insane just by the fact that it exists. I used to look up to lance and Sam, but now theyre just promoting their shitty pomades and shampoos that cost 60 bucks. "Just use based bodyworks texture powder"

I do, and it makes me even more insane just by the fact that it exists. I used to look up to lance and Sam, but now theyre just promoting their shitty pomades and shampoos that cost 60 bucks. "Just use based bodyworks texture powder"
ayo...

rep me bro, i didnt type allat for nuthin'
(JK :feelsokman:)

• +1
Wrong, rope is awaiting @Outerz14 for having 6k in less than 2 months
I thought it takes some at least 5 months or so to reach like 1000 posts what the fuck

• Woah
Reactions: Sub5kang
I thought it takes some at least 5 months or so to reach like 1000 posts what the fuck
I'm on here like everyday and I was inactive for an entire month so realistically I post like 700-ish per month which is mid compared to some of these rotters

• +1
I'm on here like everyday and I was inactive for an entire month so realistically I post like 700-ish per month which is mid compared to some of these rotters
I don't even know what to post that much

• +1
Reactions: Sub5kang
they're right. It's not all genetics

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Sokarexo and groidpilled
I don't even know what to post that much
I just reply to any threads I find interesting and then whenever I see a post from a particular user like @Xangsane I reply a bit

• +1
Reactions: Sokarexo and Xangsane
they are going to try and sell you their shitty products which are advertised as to ascend you. Of course they aren't going to tell you that its all genetics.
that and they make a bunch of shitty bot accounts to promote their shitty app jfl

• +1
Reactions: Ceo of CrueltySquad
just get surgery you nigger

• Love it