I fucking hate tryhard ltn-mtns

notgraycel245969

notgraycel245969

Diamond
If you are one of these low mtn dudes who squint and cheek suck to the max looking like a autist clown, i want to let you know that you look absolutely disgusting and revolting.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: serialcoper, try2beme, Deleted member 70955 and 3 others
Every normie

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 70955 and nathan
If you are one of these low mtn dudes who squint and cheek suck to the max looking like a autist clown, i want to let you know that you look absolutely disgusting and revolting.
so you?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 70955
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sickdawgie, nathan and Deleted member 70955
agree

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 70955 and notgraycel245969
There are two kinds of people who ask for ratings: those who really need advice and those who want their balls sucked by PSL raters. The second group is comprised of those who keep jutting and squinting.

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
its not about mtn htn

Its about bonemass. If u have bonemass go fraud ur cheeks and jaw. If u dont then dont

If u have squinty eyes nothing wrong with that either. Its bug eye frauders and boneless cheek biters who have no clue what theyre doing

I love buffed manlets, screams insecurity more than anything else. Strange that most buffed dude i see are actually smol.

What validation do you get from frauding in ur rating pic, bro it's not you :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: