I fucking hate white people so much!

K

Kirby7000

Diamond
Stupid mayo fucking niggers. Im an uncle tom black and have tried being nice and respectful to htn whites and they make fun of me.

I was playing pick up basketball and we busted these white bois and they were making fun of our age and clothing. They got utterly destroyed in 2 back to back games but they kept calling us OG and not giving us respect. If we were regular 6'2 tyrone blacks they would have beat their assess, but IG we looked goofy. No matter our ability on the court we got made fun of.
Who the fuck do you think you are? They probably gotten by with their looks playing basketball.

I used to vouch for whites and white having it having it hard being the victim of niggitry. Idgaf anymore. Voting biden now and hoping they get fucking replaced by mexicans and blacks cuck their whole family line. Any one more attractive then me is my enemy. Heck anyone less attractive then me is my enemy too because they will take any opportunity to put me under the buss

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin, Ricky212, Xangsane and 2 others
Ok

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger and Kirby7000
Stupid mayo fucking niggers. Im an uncle tom black and have tried being nice and respectful to htn whites and they make fun of me.

I was playing pick up basketball and we busted these white bois and they were making fun of our age and clothing. They got utterly destroyed in 2 back to back games but they kept calling us OG and not giving us respect. If we were regular 6'2 tyrone blacks they would have beat their assess, but IG we looked goofy. No matter our ability on the court we got made fun of.
Who the fuck do you think you are? They probably gotten by with their looks playing basketball.

I used to vouch for whites and white having it having it hard being the victim of niggitry. Idgaf anymore. Voting biden now and hoping they get fucking replaced by mexicans and blacks cuck their whole family line. Any one more attractive then me is my enemy. Heck anyone less attractive then me is my enemy too because they will take any opportunity to put me under the buss
Jfl nigger

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mayo mogger and Kirby7000
  • JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger and BitchBoy
I didn't know homo erectus were capable of writing more than one sentence.

• +1
Reactions: jisko32
You won’t do shit you welfare ape nigger
imagine being that room temp IQ and not understanding where this is trending. Maybe your the nigger due to your lack intellect

wont have to do shit. Niggers are taking over and i wont stop them :lul:
Taking over what? The zoo? You live on handouts from cucked whites retarded monkey

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon and sub5c3l
keep coping homo erectus
You hate us because we rule the world

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: rand anon, Debetro and BitchBoy
I didn't know homo erectus were capable of writing more than one sentence.
My mom's a writing professor and I was a genius in school. Due to my looks I got bullied so hard and had no encouragement to try. I was always vouching for white, but now i know they will stab you in the back when they can. Fuck you

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon, NotAMogger and BitchBoy
im not kidding when i say me nd my center would 2v5 ur crew

• JFL
Reactions: BitchBoy
IMG 2452

• Love it
Reactions: rand anon
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: gribsufer1, St.TikTokcel and jisko32
Taking over what? The zoo? You live on handouts from cucked whites retarded monkey

What are you fucking retarded? Minimum wage goes up. Taxes go up. More handouts for niggers. More incentives for niggers. More niggers immigrating. Your politicians are kikes using niggers to do their bidding. How can you not see your going to fucking lose. Idc bc you treated me like shit too long for being an ally.
keep coping homo erectus
You hate us because we rule the world
Lol not for long. This world worships niggers and they are pouring in by the dozen.

• Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
What are you fucking retarded? Minimum wage goes up. Taxes go up. More handouts for niggers. More incentives for niggers. More niggers immigrating. Your politicians are kikes using niggers to do their bidding. How can you not see your going to fucking lose. Idc bc you treated me like shit too long for being an ally.

Lol not for long. This world worships niggers and they are pouring in by the dozen.
I’m not white you retarded nigger ape. If you monkeys were in my country you would still be slaves faggot

the world is not only USA which will be destroyed by Tsar bomba soon

• +1
Reactions: BitchBoy
the world is not only USA which will be destroyed by Tsar bomba soon
world is USA retard. Everything follows USA. Are immigrants not pouring in europe?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and jisko32
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Ricky212 and BigJimsWornOutTires
Well well well

russian = niggers without the big dick and puny drunks.

I think im good.
one Russian has more Aryan DNA than whole Europe and America citizens combined

• JFL
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn, Veganist, rand anon and 1 other person
only shit poor countries*
are you not a gutter russian? You so fucking disgusting as a people you have to post a chink instead of one of your broads. GTFO my thread goyim :lul:

are you not a gutter russian? You so fucking disgusting as a people you have to post a chink instead of one of your broads. GTFO my thread goyim :lul:

Kikes planned a ritualistic sacrifice of a bunch of brain dead goyim and you think that bothers me :lul:? You might aswell been on that plane if you think jews are Caucasian

• Ugh..
Reactions: jisko32
You might aswell been on that plane if you think jews are Caucasian
What defines “whiteness” for you? There are only 3 races faggot

• JFL
Reactions: 8uAte

IMG 4724

Then go back to Africa, you stupid fucking nigger. You contribute nothing of value to our society.

• Woah
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo
Then go back to Africa, you stupid fucking nigger. You contribute nothing of value to our society.
sure. pay for it retard you brought us over in slavery so its time for reoperations. . You want us gone so bad? haha checkmate

sure. pay for it retard you brought us over in slavery so its time for reoperations. . You want us gone so bad? haha checkmate
bud, if your retarded nigger compatriots didnt whine for an integrated society, you would be back there by now. blame your brethren not us

You got white dick on the brain. Take that faggot shit back to WSHH.

bud, if your retarded nigger compatriots didnt whine for an integrated society, you would be back there by now. blame your brethren not us
Imagine being that much of a retard and payibg more money for niggers welfare and your master israel every year instead of sending us away and saving more money. What a stupid fucking goyim. We gonna stay here fuck your white women and enjoy your free miney whitey

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon
Imagine being that much of a retard and payibg more money for niggers welfare and your master israel every year instead of sending us away and saving more money. What a stupid fucking goyim. We gonna stay here fuck your white women and enjoy your free miney whitey
keep flexing the fact your the kikes toy bud

keep flexing the fact your the kikes toy bud
And? We will wipe you off the face if the earth and the kikes will back us up. We will deal with white with long nose and curly hair later whenbwe run out of whitea

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon