I fucking hate white people.

Hardrada

Hardrada

Worship Nature
You may be thinking that the white southern British middle class are the most insufferable people on earth. Wrong. Imagine a half Swedish white southern British middle class.

Was getting on a plane from UK to Sweden.
The people who sit at the back have to get on the plane through the outside and people on front go through the front entrance.
I accidentally forgot and went through the front entrance meaning I had to awkwardly get past a few people going in the opposite direction to get onto me seat at the back. A couple are ahead of me going in the opposite direction and the man infront sees me and says to his wife "we went the right way" and as we meet he pauses and then goes into the isle to let me go past cuz he was too pussy to actually stand his ground after having said the snarky remark.

And when I get closer to my seat for no reason there are these guys in their 20s standing in my row and the row next to mine just so they can talk to the people infront of them of whom they would all be sitting together with anyway. Which makes everything difficult cuz I have to stand in the empty row behind my actual row to let these people out of mine so I can sit down in my row.

As I'm in this row waiting to go into mine a family of 6 is squeezed in the row next to me waiting to go into their row that Im unfortunately standing in. As my row clears I'm just about to exit and go to my row and as I'm about to go through the isle for just 3 seconds to enter the row Infront so I can finally sit down and let this poor family of 6 squeezed in a row of just 3 seats get out and also sit down, a Somalian is walking up the isle from the front of the plane to sit at the back and SEES that I'm about to exit the row into the isle and fucking SPEEDS UP so much so that he pretty much shoulder barged me as I was nearly halfway about to enter the isle of the plane. It was commonly frustrating and just typical.

And then I had to stand there with my neck being crushed by the upper baggage thing which was open as there were fucking 20 more Somalians behind this guy. Meanwhile the family of 6 which could've been seated by now is being George floyded in the row next to mine wanting to get into the row I'm in.

The family of 6 who are barely breathing are frustrated and you would be right? I hear one of the kids say "what's happening?" And the fucking mum says "we're waiting for THAT MAN who's standing in our row"

WHAT?

You're waiting for me? "THAT MAN"? What about the fucking Somalian nigger who literally fucking deliberately sped up to stop me from being able to switch rows just so he could be seated 3 seconds earlier? What about the 20 Somalians behind him who just kept on walking look straight ahead dead panned. Or what about the guys in their 20s who were standing in my row for no reason whatsoever? No. The problem wasn't the fucking AFRICANS who shouldn't even be on a fucking European flight to SCANDINAVIA in the first place. The problem was me.

I don't even know how that family even had 4 children. I noticed the family the entire time when getting on and off the plane was being led by the mother. How the fuck was there faggot of a father ever able to produce any sperm? Everyone in that family will grow up to be soulless slaves to the government. Their existence will be utterly meaningless.

Also one of their kids kept kicking my seat so hard. One time my entire body jolted forwards and I got no apology and didn't even hear the kid being told off.

When I was getting off the plane the woman saying goodbye or whatever to everyone coming off the plane saw me coming up the isle and fucking turned around to talk to her colleague jfl and ignored me but turned back around when I had walked past to say thank you bye to the person behind me. I'm not even entitled to fake/mandatory kindness and respect as an ugly man.

on this same day btw. I was sitting on a coach on the way to the airport and two kids were Infront of me and their parents were in the two seats in the row next to their kids. The mother just keeps looking back and fucking staring at me. For like a solid minute. And then asks her husband if they should move the kids forward a row. Wtf?

had a similar experience once when I was casually walking in a park during college break and walked past this family and they said something about me and all fucking stared at me as I was about to walk past this old woman who I had just seen them waving goodbye to earlier. I can't remember what exactly I overheard them say about me but they were all Staring at me as if they were keeping her safe Like they all thought I was going to fucking rob or kill an old woman in broad fucking daylight infront of people all because of my appearance.

love my life.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 32285, Deleted member 27511 and 4 others
Didn't read. I broke this threads hymen. OP is a faggot. Kys OP.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: capybar, Deleted member 25377, Deleted member 27511 and 8 others
africa will be very happy to have you

• Ugh..
Reactions: flippasav
@schizolool @Vermilioncore @JudgeandJury

Dnrd but why

• Ugh..
Dnrd but why
They are low t brainwashed slaves to the government. They are all weak, unnatural and worship authority. Their entire reality is shaped by Hollywood and tiktok

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: GetShrekt, flippasav and Deleted member 24278
The double barrel doesn’t judge

you did not even read this
Screenshot 20230803 025338 DuckDuckGo

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27511, flippasav and schizolool
The double barrel doesn’t judge
Oh you mean a gun. Thought you were talking about an actual barrel it sounded like an old saying or something

• Ugh..
not even in school i have to read this much

• +1
Reactions: Hardrada
i genuinely didn't understand, my English isn't capable, jfl are you blak

i genuinely didn't understand, my English isn't capable, jfl are you blak
No whit

I was tryna get to me seat on a plane. Had to stand and wait in the row behind the row which had my seat in it cuz some guy was standing in it for no reason. As I'm about to switch to the row infront and sit down a somalian who was walking up the isle sees me about to enter the isle and speeds up to go past me so then I have to wait for all the Somalians to go past for me to switch to the row Infront all while this faggot family of 6 is being George floyded in the row next to mine waiting to sit in the row that I was standing waiting in and the woman put the blame on me

No whit

I was tryna get to me seat on a plane. Had to stand and wait in the row behind the row which had my seat in it cuz some guy was standing in it for no reason. As I'm about to switch to the row infront and sit down a somalian who was walking up the isle sees me about to enter the isle and speeds up to go past me so then I have to wait for all the Somalians to go past for me to switch to the row Infront all while this faggot family of 6 is being George floyded in the row next to mine waiting to sit in the row that I was standing waiting in and the woman put the blame on me
and you just let it slide?, i would have yelled at them jfl

and you just let it slide?, i would have yelled at them jfl
Words don't mean anything. I would've tortured and then killed all of them if I could.

Long ah post 😴

Just read one paragraph and tell me Ur thoughts on the paragraph u did read. Maybe one of the last ones
I read the one about the lady who didn’t say bye to you but said bye to the person behind you. Brutal. I can relate.

• +1
Words don't mean anything. I would've tortured and then killed all of them if I could.
u couldn't, nex time humiliate them, it's the bare minimum that you can do

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
essays

• +1
Won’t read

Bro I’m a giga pussy but even I would’ve said something by the second passive aggressive remark. Maybe you’re just patient.

Dnrd monke mogs

@flippasav problem?

Were they swedish (not the somalis ofc)?

You may be thinking that the white southern British middle class are the most insufferable people on earth. Wrong. Imagine a half Swedish white southern British middle class.

Was getting on a plane from UK to Sweden.
The people who sit at the back have to get on the plane through the outside and people on front go through the front entrance.
I accidentally forgot and went through the front entrance meaning I had to awkwardly get past a few people going in the opposite direction to get onto me seat at the back. A couple are ahead of me going in the opposite direction and the man infront sees me and says to his wife "we went the right way" and as we meet he pauses and then goes into the isle to let me go past cuz he was too pussy to actually stand his ground after having said the snarky remark.

And when I get closer to my seat for no reason there are these guys in their 20s standing in my row and the row next to mine just so they can talk to the people infront of them of whom they would all be sitting together with anyway. Which makes everything difficult cuz I have to stand in the empty row behind my actual row to let these people out of mine so I can sit down in my row.

As I'm in this row waiting to go into mine a family of 6 is squeezed in the row next to me waiting to go into their row that Im unfortunately standing in. As my row clears I'm just about to exit and go to my row and as I'm about to go through the isle for just 3 seconds to enter the row Infront so I can finally sit down and let this poor family of 6 squeezed in a row of just 3 seats get out and also sit down, a Somalian is walking up the isle from the front of the plane to sit at the back and SEES that I'm about to exit the row into the isle and fucking SPEEDS UP so much so that he pretty much shoulder barged me as I was nearly halfway about to enter the isle of the plane. It was commonly frustrating and just typical.

And then I had to stand there with my neck being crushed by the upper baggage thing which was open as there were fucking 20 more Somalians behind this guy. Meanwhile the family of 6 which could've been seated by now is being George floyded in the row next to mine wanting to get into the row I'm in.

The family of 6 who are barely breathing are frustrated and you would be right? I hear one of the kids say "what's happening?" And the fucking mum says "we're waiting for THAT MAN who's standing in our row"

WHAT?

You're waiting for me? "THAT MAN"? What about the fucking Somalian nigger who literally fucking deliberately sped up to stop me from being able to switch rows just so he could be seated 3 seconds earlier? What about the 20 Somalians behind him who just kept on walking look straight ahead dead panned. Or what about the guys in their 20s who were standing in my row for no reason whatsoever? No. The problem wasn't the fucking AFRICANS who shouldn't even be on a fucking European flight to SCANDINAVIA in the first place. The problem was me.

I don't even know how that family even had 4 children. I noticed the family the entire time when getting on and off the plane was being led by the mother. How the fuck was there faggot of a father ever able to produce any sperm? Everyone in that family will grow up to be soulless slaves to the government. Their existence will be utterly meaningless.

Also one of their kids kept kicking my seat so hard. One time my entire body jolted forwards and I got no apology and didn't even hear the kid being told off.

When I was getting off the plane the woman saying goodbye or whatever to everyone coming off the plane saw me coming up the isle and fucking turned around to talk to her colleague jfl and ignored me but turned back around when I had walked past to say thank you bye to the person behind me. I'm not even entitled to fake/mandatory kindness and respect as an ugly man.

on this same day btw. I was sitting on a coach on the way to the airport and two kids were Infront of me and their parents were in the two seats in the row next to their kids. The mother just keeps looking back and fucking staring at me. For like a solid minute. And then asks her husband if they should move the kids forward a row. Wtf?

had a similar experience once when I was casually walking in a park during college break and walked past this family and they said something about me and all fucking stared at me as I was about to walk past this old woman who I had just seen them waving goodbye to earlier. I can't remember what exactly I overheard them say about me but they were all Staring at me as if they were keeping her safe Like they all thought I was going to fucking rob or kill an old woman in broad fucking daylight infront of people all because of my appearance.

love my life.
You must be a literal subhuman truecel then, especially due to the second last paragraph.

Mfs clapped when the plane landed, didnt they 💀

• JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Dnr

• +1
I only hate white males