I fucking hate women and cucks

WeiWei

WeiWei

Running trains on black men's girlfriends
99% of men are fucking cucks. I hate how as a man I have to hustle and grind because I wasn!t born into a rich family.
Meanwhile some fucking bitch can squeeze all the money out of pussywhipped small dick fags and get filthy fucking rich with not a damn worry in her life at least for the next 10-20 years. PURE unfiltered dopamine hits every day, no such thing as "Can't afford this" can't afford that" etc

FUck all this shit. I'm fucking tired of this shit. Now I'll watch some gore to relax

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ICXCLuvr, rickysalomano, Timmy and 2 others
I fucking hate this life. Ridden with chronic illness, no one cares about me irl, AND I'm broke. NAh I wouldn';t mind if one day I won';t wake up. Fuck this shit.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ICXCLuvr, Pneuma Palingenesis and Dendoni
99% women work jobs and marry an oofy doofy...

1% of women go prostitution route, since it is brutal statusmin and reputationmin for women

I fucking hate this life. Ridden with chronic illness, no one cares about me irl, AND I'm broke. NAh I wouldn';t mind if one day I won';t wake up. Fuck this shit.
Brutal, at least you got us :feelsez: :feelshah:

• So Sad
Reactions: WeiWei
99% women work jobs and marry an oofy doofy...

1% of women go prostitution route, since it is brutal statusmin and reputationmin for women
Is this true? Not what I see on IG and social media and youtube

Is this true? Not what I see on IG and social media and youtube
Social media is a small fraction of the actual world. No nigga posts their "downs" on social media, that's retarded. You only see people succeeding there

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ICXCLuvr and WeiWei
Reject the world, embrace Adnoniss!