I fucking hate women.

karbo

karbo

300 iq mastermind sociopath manipulator demi-god
I owe an apology to this forum. I believed the extreme hate and delusions spewed around here on this forum was overblown and false. I really did touch grass for years, went out, socialized, met with all kinds of different men and women and all of this to say, you guys were right all along about their integrity

Fuck this gay earth, fuck men, and especially fuck women. Fuck this life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bars, Darkeningstar, DeadTrees and 9 others
what made you come to this conclusion all of a sudden ?

what made you come to this conclusion all of a sudden ?
General lack of trust in people. And it is not a self fulfilling prophecy, I did put myself out there and exposed myself in various states of vulnerability and yet, nothing good has come of it.
Fuck this world. I wanna kill myself and kill all of you

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Bars and glizzygnasher68
Sorry bro, at 5'7 or however tall you are - it's over.
No prettyboymaxing for your height.

• JFL
Reactions: Bars
Sorry bro, at 5'7 or however tall you are - it's over.
No prettyboymaxing for your height.
There is pretty boy maxxing but it goes beyond that. Faithfulness and integrity in this modern generation? What a fucking joke. Although I don't blame specific humans responsible for this society to exist, I blame God, for giving us these fundamentally ingrained attributes to behave in such ways.
This entire existence is one sick, twisted cosmic joke for the sake of perverse experience in the highest form of magnitude you can ever comprehend with your mind

• +1
Reactions: twojei
tfw you realize most people don't have souls

• +1
Reactions: Jova and karbo
There is pretty boy maxxing but it goes beyond that. Faithfulness and integrity in this modern generation? What a fucking joke. Although I don't blame specific humans responsible for this society to exist, I blame God, for giving us these fundamentally ingrained attributes to behave in such ways.
This entire existence is one sick, twisted cosmic joke for the sake of perverse experience in the highest form of magnitude you can ever comprehend with your mind
You sound like an rpg villain, I kinda like. But dont kill anybody tho lol

I owe an apology to this forum. I believed the extreme hate and delusions spewed around here on this forum was overblown and false. I really did touch grass for years, went out, socialized, met with all kinds of different men and women and all of this to say, you guys were right all along about their integrity

Fuck this gay earth, fuck men, and especially fuck women. Fuck this life
a chad who gets top tier treatment also needs to come to this realisation it's essential for survival