Reactions: _MVP_
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: StalinCel, truthhurts, Recessed Life and 2 others
what happened?

In Minecraft?

what an incel

what happened?
i hate how women dont get punished by theyre actions, and i hate how the average human lives his life.
it is sad and pathetic i want to live alone in nature and hunt my own food

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and _MVP_
You roidheads are fucking cheating faggots you shouldn't weigh more than me its not fair :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:
not cheating, if you take some tylenol for a headache then you are cheating? or when you put ice on a wound is that cheating?
it is just taking advantage of the modern materials we have

not cheating, if you take some tylenol for a headache then you are cheating? or when you put ice on a wound is that cheating?
it is just taking advantage of the modern materials we have
Ah yes body-wrecking anabolics are equivalent to Tylenol my fault bhai :lul::lul:

Ah yes body-wrecking anabolics are equivalent to Tylenol my fault bhai :lul::lul:
i am saying that there is no thing like cheating when it comes to medicine and using drugs, this isnt a anti doping sport and there are no rules, stop crying bout your skinny frame faggot

• WTF
Reactions: narcissist_volcel
i hate how women dont get punished by theyre actions, and i hate how the average human lives his life.
it is sad and pathetic i want to live alone in nature and hunt my own food
it's even worse. they will date you for 10 years and then be like "lol, just kidding" destroying your mental health for a decade, and everyone else will embrace them for it, all while complaining about how women have to face minor problems

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
it's even worse. they will date you for 10 years and then be like "lol, just kidding" destroying your mental health for a decade, and everyone else will embrace them for it, all while complaining about how women have to face minor problems
i will never get a female in my life, i am so blackpilled i know every modern female if she enters to my life she will just become a parasite

• Love it
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone
i will never get a female in my life, i am so blackpilled i know every modern female if she enters to my life she will just become a parasite
That’s the curse of the blackpill. I would literally do everything to not know the truth and rather live like a bluepilled faggot