I fucking hate working.

M

Malo66

Bronze
I hate working fucking hate this job so much. Drains my fucking soul. But I have no choice to work or i'll be fucking homeless... How can I make money online? And what's the quickest method to make money right now?

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend, NZb6Air, PARISIEN and 2 others
No method, try shoplifiting or smth

There is no escape from your job other than another job..

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
making money online is a meme

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thereallegend, User28823, skkrrrtcantdo and 2 others
There are enough videos about this on YouTube. There is also a separate title moneymaxxing. But this may take some time, be patient.

what your jobs

what your jobs
I work in a freezer which is -20 and I have to pick heavy fucking ice all day and put it into crates. I am still in college so this is a temporary to pay my bills. It's literally slavery.

• +1
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes
I work in a freezer which is -20 and I have to pick heavy fucking ice all day and put it into crates. I am still in college so this is a temporary to pay my bills. It's literally slavery.
Do you have any interests? On the side with the money you collect think of an idea and make it happen

Everyone hates working duh... You have to do it to finance your surgeries tho 😔

Now, now... Get up and go working wagie

• JFL
Reactions: Abdullahm06, Esteban1997 and microsoft
There are enough videos about this on YouTube. There is also a separate title moneymaxxing. But this may take some time, be patient.
You cant make money online your best bet if your lazy is to study programming/it jobs and work from home, i have a relative who does this and he gets paid well. he does devops from the comfort of his home no problems

• +1
Reactions: JustCope and Deleted member 87449
Do you have any interests? On the side with the money you collect think of an idea and make it happen
I have been reading about crypto/forex

You cant make money online your best bet if your lazy is to study programming/it jobs and work from home, i have a relative who does this and he gets paid well. he does devops from the comfort of his home no problems
Lucky bastard

ah man cant help you, if it was bullshit deskjob i could told you to chatgptmaxxx, but its over.

• So Sad
Reactions: Malo66
i would start with learning how to drive traffic

cheers

Make an onlyfans, easy way to get money. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: