I FUCKING HATE YOU GABRIELE GRECO

rickysalomano

rickysalomano

depressed since birth

I wish I was you, 6'4, born in the best city in the world, in beautiful Italy. Living the dream of any teenager, with the world at your feet. You fucked the goddess Giovanna Scotti like it was nothing, True Eve, the greatest thing that ever walked the Earth. That filthy animal, mixed race, took the virginity of my pure Gio, MINE! You just had to wait, I would go for you, everything was perfect. But no, your ridiculous ego of Stacy had to end it all! 100 European generations had to end for what? That hairmaxxed LTN? You disgusting whore!

What can I do now? I've been in love with you for so long, crazy about you, fantasizing about you being in my arms and me giving you a son near some lake in Rome. Now it's all over.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lost_Soul, Xangsane, mayo mogger and 4 others
mattiaabasso_ mogs.. (and Gio's thirsty as shit for him)

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Lost_Soul, God-himself and Darkeningstar
Ltn with a faggot hairstyle fucked a anorexic 0 real life appeal becky with his microcock.

Nothing to get mad about bhai.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oily703, God-himself and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
a anorexic 0 real life appeal becky
My beautiful anorexic becky
4384880 Screenshot 20240914 213441 TikTok

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar
I'm not sure he fucked Gio scotti, however, he's not doing it now.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: rickysalomano and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
they both look the same tranny person

It would be logical to assume that you've read the statement above as well as to have understood the embedded humoral aspect to it. I will reward you with a reputation point for the cunning reply, please accept with humility and honor, Darkeningstar.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rickysalomano and Darkeningstar
Gio in not bad, but why would anyone go crazy for her?

Gio in not bad, but why would anyone go crazy for her?
Because she is perfect, I am in love. She dresses like a good Italian wife, has a sweet and pure face. I would marry her in a place far from civilization and have good children, close to nature

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar and ihearvoices
Because she is perfect, I am in love. She dresses like a good Italian wife, has a sweet and pure face (more in like 2022). I would marry her in a place far from civilization and have good children, close to nature
Are u her looksmatch? Would you provide for her? Would you caress her?

If yes...

She probably already taken

:feelswhy:

Are u her looksmatch? Would you provide for her? Would you caress her?

If yes...

She probably already taken

:feelswhy:
Yes, yes and yes

And now its all over

• So Sad
Reactions: ihearvoices
The mixed bastard took the virginity of our girl Gio ? Is he aware of the consequences ?

• +1
Reactions: ihearvoices and rickysalomano
The mixed bastard took the virginity of our girl Gio ? Is he aware of the consequences ?
I want him to die in pain, fucking asshole disgusting curry

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger, ihearvoices and Debetro
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro
medpilled once again
insane darktriad surname halo too

Holy Orc of Orcs ! Exodus 22:16-17, If a man seduces a virgin who is not betrothed and lies with her, he shall give the bride-price for her and make her his wife. If her father utterly refuses to give her to him, he shall pay money equal to the bride-price for virgins.

• +1
Reactions: rickysalomano
lmao funniest thread of all time

I wish I was you, 6'4, born in the best city in the world, in beautiful Italy. Living the dream of any teenager, with the world at your feet. You fucked the goddess Giovanna Scotti like it was nothing, True Eve, the greatest thing that ever walked the Earth. That filthy animal, mixed race, took the virginity of my pure Gio, MINE! You just had to wait, I would go for you, everything was perfect. But no, your ridiculous ego of Stacy had to end it all! 100 European generations had to end for what? That hairmaxxed LTN? You disgusting whore!

View attachment 3194840

What can I do now? I've been in love with you for so long, crazy about you, fantasizing about you being in my arms and me giving you a son near some lake in Rome. Now it's all over.

@Autismcel

its over

Attachments

• connor-murphy-lookism.gif
    connor-murphy-lookism.gif
    230.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rickysalomano and Autismcel

Last edited:
I'm sure she lives for your approval.

I live close to Italy. If I ever go full ER I'l go after this guy first. Would make a thread too.

• +1

View attachment 3194840

How did that junky ass nigga pulled gio..

• +1