I fucking knew it!

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger

@traveler i fucking called it before the fight, i already knew he was going to win. God damn im so good at predicting fights

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: traveler, nathan and zurzolo
who tf is mike perry? another washed out mma bum?

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo
All the faggots coping again saying it was rigged, every fucking time this guy fights

All the faggots coping again saying it was rigged, every fucking time this guy fights
Ikr, jake paul haters are coping hard every time jake wins, they have some personal agenda against jake paul and keep making excuses to why he beat them and adding on more copes and excuses to justify why he is still shit at boxing even though he’s good and continue to hate on his character even though he’s more grown up and mature than logan paul now which every jake paul hater is disregarding the character growth

@traveler was going to tell you this too, but its funny asf when reading haters comments, its genuinely so delusional that the haters are unaware of their delusions and copes

• +1
Reactions: Meteor21
Ikr, jake paul haters are coping hard every time jake wins, they have some personal agenda against jake paul and keep making excuses to why he beat them and adding on more copes and excuses to justify why he is still shit at boxing even though he’s good and continue to hate on his character even though he’s more grown up and mature than logan paul now which every jake paul hater is disregarding the character growth

@traveler was going to tell you this too, but its funny asf when reading haters comments, its genuinely so delusional that the haters are unaware of their delusions and copes
Logan is a saint though cause he and KSI are best buddies now