i fucking love blackpill

maxxmclooks

maxxmclooks

part of the problem
its so brutal but its perfect

i love blackpill, i wish everyone would take the blackpill

its literally perfect, theres no other way to describe it

now i begin to understand why northern mogger went insane and ended up in an asylum, when u get deep enough to the blackpill u cant do anything but laugh (his last days here was just rambling about jokermaxxing)

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: disheartenedcel, jué, murdah and 12 others
Well said 👏.

But...

Is fatty actually in an asylum? :dafuckfeels:

• +1
Reactions: murdah, nword49, soover4me and 1 other person
Why do i only attract landwhales man? Does it mean im mtn?

• JFL
Reactions: AspiringMogger
Well said 👏.

But...

Is fatty actually in an asylum? :dafuckfeels:
afaik yeah, i have his snap and we used to snap but he hasnt opened my snaps or anything for a month

before he went quiet he was rambling something about his mental state deteriorating and i remember he said he was placed to some asylum and he sent pics of some place that very much looked like a hospital

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, silencio, Zeta and 1 other person
afaik yeah, i have his snap and we used to snap but he hasnt opened my snaps or anything for a month

before he went quiet he was rambling something about his mental state deteriorating and i remember he said he was placed to some asylum and he sent pics of some place that very much looked like a hospital
That's heartbreaking to hear. I liked that guy a lot, he was a good bhai and he had a nice presence. It's sad that he's going trough this :feelsbadman:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: maxxmclooks, Zeta and ascension

now i begin to understand why northern mogger went insane and ended up in an asylum, when u get deep enough to the blackpill u cant do anything but laugh (his last days here was just rambling about jokermaxxing)
what happened to northern mogger ? he deleted his account too

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te and maxxmclooks
everyone should be a perfectionist blackpiller

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, maxxmclooks, ambi and 1 other person
Why do i only attract landwhales man? Does it mean im mtn?
It’s means you’re 1.5 times better looking than landwhales. If the women attracted to you are a 5/10 that means you’re a 6.5/10 at least.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: maxxmclooks, ambi and lowiqNormie
It’s means you’re 1.5 times better looking than landwhales. If the women attracted to you are a 5/10 that means you’re a 6.5/10 at least.
I wish i could impregnate an high mtb that had a crush on me in high school i wouldn't need surgery , leanmaxxing or any type of blackpill by now

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks and AspiringMogger

I love the idea of a chad that fucking chicks while incels get used for their money by women it’s just satisfying

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and maxxmclooks
I wish i could impregnate an high mtb that had a crush on me in high school i wouldn't need surgery , leanmaxxing or any type of blackpill by now
I had a gf in high school but she was LTB. Then again I was 120kg obese

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks and lowiqNormie
I had my moments that i could use to reverse my life in my teens but i was too retarded to realise how truly over it is after hs

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks and AspiringMogger
I had my moments that i could use to reverse my life in my teens but i was too retarded to realise how truly over it is after hs
It was also over in high school. Most people just realise after they’re done. Ain’t shit to look forward in this life. The biggest cope is “what if I did something differently”. You cannot depend on women.

Let’s say you took a girls virginity when you was 16, 10 years pass she is thoroughly bored and 26. She wants to try something new but don’t have the balls to break up with you. She makes your life miserable and shit-tests you more and more until you get fed up and 1) cheat or 2) dump her.

Either way she wins

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, WatermelonLover, maxxmclooks and 1 other person
It was also over in high school. Most people just realise after they’re done. Ain’t shit to look forward in this life. The biggest cope is “what if I did something differently”. You cannot depend on women.

Let’s say you took a girls virginity when you was 16, 10 years pass she is thoroughly bored and 26. She wants to try something new but don’t have the balls to break up with you. She makes your life miserable and shit-tests you more and more until you get fed up and 1) cheat or 2) dump her.

Either way she wins
True, but at least i could have gotten my dick wet at least

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, maxxmclooks and AspiringMogger
True, but at least i could have gotten my dick wet at least
True if that’s all you want. Just get drunk regularly and go out alone. Dedicate yourself to chasing pussy. It’s all circumstantial

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and lowiqNormie
Caging @ u

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuse and ambi

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuse, narcissist_volcel, ambi and 1 other person

Either way she wins
I was never able to put these thoughts into words thanks for this

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks

@Autismcel life hasn't been treating bhai too good :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

Either way she wins
How does she win this? One of my regrets I had in my ex 10yr LTR was I didn't careermaxx and only had the perfect plan after. Because generally, women make men in LTR's weak.

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger

what a wholesome way to announce your relationship.. very few on this forum are truly blackpilled, to fully experience the blackpill you have to ascend from subhuman to Chadlite and have your entire worldview absolutely shattered

• +1
Holy fuck you have hella flappy loose skin then? Cuz ur like 5'5 so at 120kg u were borderline circus attraction at that point.

• JFL
Reactions: AspiringMogger and maxxmclooks
blackpill is cope

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
What happened to northern mogger?

I left for 2 weeks and didn't hear anything more about him.

It destroyed my life

• +1

@northern mogger come back bro

• So Sad
Holy fuck you have hella flappy loose skin then? Cuz ur like 5'5 so at 120kg u were borderline circus attraction at that point.
Fortunately I haven’t been 5’5 since I was 11

• Hmm...
Reactions: iblamechico