I fucking love how Blacks and Whites are racist to eachother

goat2x

goat2x

You are done son
i fucking love it even on the forum or right now i got attacked on tiktok by y bunch of niggers all these proves that we indeed cant function together hopefully seggregation soon

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: n0rthface, Deleted member 15338, Marsiere214 and 16 others

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, mazzi, zeke714 and 11 others
Gorillas and humans need to come together 👊

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: n0rthface, Baldingman1998, MissLexotan6MG and 7 others
PicsArt 09 29 050152

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Atem Rah, RODEBLUR, Deleted member 15099 and 24 others
72F3C94F 3213 4521 992F 5BED043D8C41

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, gamma, Deleted member 6403 and 5 others
The mediterrenean sea is there for a reason, its the anglo cucks and their jewish masters who had to ruin everything

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and delusionalretard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Baldingman1998, ItsOver.com and 11 others
Actually I think most white people feel that way otherwise White Flight wouldn't be a thing.

White people and ethnics are leaving multi-racial areas at unprecedented rates because no one wants to live with other races and diversity is being forced on whites. Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore all used to be 90% white and look at them today. California was 90% white in the 60s and today its 30% white and rapidly declining. California has lost a delegation seat because it's population has declined because of all the White flight that is happening. The end result of America is just going to be Brazil. Where the White population is concentrated away from the non-whites. Even in South Africa where Whites are 8% of the population they are segregated from the Blacks. I honestly think being tribalistic is natural and every one in the world is this way.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lorsss, Marsiere214, Baldingman1998 and 5 others
Whites and blacks are like goku and vegeta

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5802 and Jason Voorhees
Wtf is this thread :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Amexmaxx, mazzi, AutisticBeaner and 6 others
Screenshot 20180506 184018

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface, AutisticBeaner, gamma and 4 others
PicsArt 09 29 055806

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, turkproducer, Deleted member 15305 and 3 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gamma, n0rthface, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface and Jason Voorhees
I honestly think being tribalistic is natural and every one in the world is this way.
people from Israel, Jordan and Sudan settled in Ancient Egypt, people from Yemen into Ethiopia/Eritrea, North Africans settled all over the Mediterranean etc... there are hundreds of more examples, these are just a few which didn't result in conflict, the natives fleeing, contempt for incoming foreigners and whatnot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Jason Voorhees, Looks234 and 1 other person
people from Israel, Jordan and Sudan settled in Ancient Egypt, people from Yemen into Ethiopia/Eritrea, North Africans settled all over the Mediterranean etc... there are hundreds of more examples, these are just a few which didn't result in conflict, the natives fleeing, contempt for incoming foreigners and whatnot
Humans are naturally tribalistic European tribes in Europe constantly went to war with each other same in Asia. Race is just an easy way to divide one self but in the end of the day culture is more important than race

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Jason Voorhees
Well u could argue that they are culturally very similar

Well u could argue that they are culturally very similar
Blacks in America have a different culture to white Americans. Plus the history is that white Americans made black people feel alienated since the time they were in the country so of course there will still be a divide America was always divided

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Jason Voorhees
Only the retards are racist to each other. I get along with whites and ethnics just fine. Probably because i'm not low IQ and judge people on an individual level and not as a whole. Whites and blacks are also "racist" to their own "kind". Europeans,Africans, asians, indians, etc. killed and danced on each others graves for a long time. Tieing down one's whole identity to race is low IQ. Culture is what matters.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mazzi
Yeah north africans settling in mediterranean definetly didnt result in conflict:ROFLMAO: you dumb nigger

@Ed676 dump your shitposts here:ogre:

@larsanova69 @TsarTsar444 @bi(forgot his name)

Fuck @WontStopNorwooding :woke::woke::woke::woke:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding and TsarTsar444
Yeah north africans settling in mediterranean definetly didnt result in conflict:ROFLMAO: you dumb nigger
im talking historically, i shouldn't have to explain that, yet im the dumb nigger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: goat2x and Deleted member 9670
white people are an endangered race of humans, since they stopped breeding everywhere. All white countries have a negative birth rate except Argentina. However this year Argentina's government passed a law to legalize abortion, therefore their birth rate will drop too

• Ugh..
Reactions: gamma