i fucking love weird autistic girls

D

Deleted member 26885

Gold
They are so cute and i went with one on a date. turns out she was asexual. but i think these kinds of girls are easy to manipulate. How can i manipulate her that her being asexual is just an imagination in her head?

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Deleted member 29078, try2beme and 2 others
They like morrisey and chico

just date a guy theory

alt girls who are feminine whilst wanting to be unique are ideal

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstars, datboijj and LampPostPrime
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LampPostPrime
do u mean femboys?
u literally described an infertile woman who is basically a guy

-asexual
-autistic

muh i can manipulate her, no u cant because shes disagreeable and confident in her self analysis of herself which is being asexual

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Deleted member 30857

-asexual
-autistic

muh i can manipulate her, no u cant because shes disagreeable and confident in her self analysis of herself which is being asexual
idgaf i‘ll find a way

i wish i had an autistic gf. But i remember when i was in group therapy all of them had boyfriends while the guys where ldar

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstars, Deleted member 26885, LampPostPrime and 1 other person
They are so cute and i went with one on a date. turns out she was asexual. but i think these kinds of girls are easy to manipulate. How can i manipulate her that her being asexual is just an imagination in her head?
I had one. In the beginning, everything seemed perfect. She was both shy in public and lustful alone with me. I liked it. But over time, her mental problems began to increase, so my life with her became unbearable. Maybe I'm a loser and an exception to the rules, I don't know

• Woah
You don’t want weird girls you want quiet girls who would rather stay at home than go out drinking.

I had one. In the beginning, everything seemed perfect. She was both shy in public and lustful alone with me. I liked it. But over time, her mental problems began to increase, so my life with her became unbearable. Maybe I'm a loser and an exception to the rules, I don't know
nahn these whores just got BDD man nothing u can do about it

-asexual
-autistic

Asexual = chadsexual

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Patient A
Rape her in gta

Assexual = Chadsexual.

Women that aren't Nordic or East Asian can't be autistic. And even then it's extremely rare. Yes, I got to this conclusion with science, no I'm not trolling.

• +1
Women that aren't Nordic or East Asian can't be autistic. And even then it's extremely rare. Yes, I got to this conclusion with science, no I'm not trolling.
she is russian anyway so what is your point

Assexual = Chadsexual.
JFL my only girlfriend (in 7th grade) was asexual until like a month into the relationship with me. Then she changed to "demisexual", whatever that means.

• JFL