I fully support racemixing with white people, but apply conditions to other races.

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
I am in favour of every race ruining the white gene pool. I don't care which ethnic it is, white women are fair game.

Amongst other people there should be "special circumstances". For instance if black, curry, MENA, Asian want to marry each other there should be cultural similarity, linguistic similarity and also religious.

This basically rules out non-western ethnics from marrying each other. However ethnics in the West (like me 😊) are more than green lighted to breed with other races because we are a giga minority in the West. If you're a random Egyptian in somewhere like England there is an almost zero chance you will fuck another Arab never mind Egyptian. Arranged marriage make zero sense because of communication issues.

• JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, Chadeep and ryuken
95% of curry parents would disown son or daughter if they get in relationship with a gora or Gori.

95% of curry parents would disown son or daughter if they get in relationship with a gora or Gori.
Not mine. They just want a Muslim. But tbh they would never let me sister marry anyone else other than a curry.

So you grandkids will be white

You are an enemy to the white race.

• Love it
Reactions: SecularIslamist
how can he be an enemy when he's invisible to white foids
I can probably do better with whites than curry/MENA. The former don't failo me for cultural reasons.

• +1
Reactions: kusaila