I fumble when Im having too much fun being retarded

slimeszn3

slimeszn3

Banned
This girl I approached at a party and got her snap hmu the next day. She told me she was 2 years ahead of me so I called her an old head. Then I called her a milf and she ghosted me. Idk why I did that she was acc kinda hot smh. Every girl I’ve fumbled it’s been like this I just start trolling a bit too much. But sometimes they love it and I get to keep their soul. I be in my @CoreSchizo bag sometimes ngl.

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
This girl I approached at a party and got her snap hmu the next day. She told me she was 2 years ahead of me so I called her an old head. Then I called her a milf and she ghosted me. Idk why I did that she was acc kinda hot smh. Every girl I’ve fumbled it’s been like this I just start trolling a bit too much. But sometimes they love it and I get to keep their soul. I be in my @CoreSchizo bag sometimes ngl.
asking them if bbc is law is law. I would have thought calling her a milf would have been major game though tbh

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and slimeszn3
asking them if bbc is law is law. I would have thought calling her a milf would have been major game though tbh
I also thought I was cooking at that time

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: vampmaxxer
Mirin low inhib

• +1
Reactions: Accelerator and slimeszn3