I fumbled an abused HTB/stacylite - lessons learned

BWC_virgin

BWC_virgin

Silver
I add random girls on Snapchat and lot of them think I am gl so it is a good way to meet girls plus it’s very low risk/downside if you do it right.

Anyway one girl I added was very nice htb face very good body and clearly very insecure she had just broken up with her x boyfriend who beat her and cheated on her. She was very depressed over him. Her childhood was very bad to i asked her about it becouse I talk to lotta girls like this on snap she never knew her father and was raped at 11 ets…

Anyway she said I was really cute and she wanted to meet me. She deadass said she would pay for a hotel for us to stay the night and stuff becouse she was afrade to come to my house and she sent me good morning texts every day, sent a lot of nudes, made sexual references a lot. Said she wanted to cook me food and dance with me and paint my nails and shit.

Anyway I failed because I talked to her about other girls and wasn’t always validating to her (she was very timid to show her face (even tho she is very gl) and said she looked fat and I was like “yea a little”) mostly the problem was I ranted to her about other girls that liked me and how I wish I would’ve realized they liked me and got with them. She told me it made her feel shitty and like she didn’t compare to them.

Anyway now she’s going on dates with some dude who she says is always nice to her and always makes her feel beautiful and like she is special and like he really wants her.

Common knowledge with most woman is you have to play into there insecurities a little so they don’t feel like they are too good for you and become more attached however with these abused dog syndrome women they are already so insecure they just crave love and positivity from a man however some of them still like the “bad boy” type a lot of them want a man to be very sweet and gentile with them.

TLDR: very fragile abused girls will fall for you if you make them feel special and loved and are gentle with them they are very sensitive and it will make them fall for you more if you are really nice if that makes sense. I have confirmed this with multiple girls who have similar childhood trauma one of them sent me a like 1000+ word essay she wrote to her x for me to peer review becouse she was so obsessed with him and she was like scuicidal after he left her (he had autism jfl nt pill debunked)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: acv700, Chadeep, wishIwasSalludon and 3 others
Blah blah blah TLDR is too long for me to read unfortunately

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
I add random girls on Snapchat and lot of them think I am gl so it is a good way to meet girls plus it’s very low risk/downside if you do it right.

Anyway one girl I added was very nice htb face very good body and clearly very insecure she had just broken up with her x boyfriend who beat her and cheated on her. She was very depressed over him. Her childhood was very bad to i asked her about it becouse I talk to lotta girls like this on snap she never knew her father and was raped at 11 ets…

Anyway she said I was really cute and she wanted to meet me. She deadass said she would pay for a hotel for us to stay the night and stuff becouse she was afrade to come to my house and she sent me good morning texts every day, sent a lot of nudes, made sexual references a lot. Said she wanted to cook me food and dance with me and paint my nails and shit.

Anyway I failed because I talked to her about other girls and wasn’t always validating to her (she was very timid to show her face (even tho she is very gl) and said she looked fat and I was like “yea a little”) mostly the problem was I ranted to her about other girls that liked me and how I wish I would’ve realized they liked me and got with them. She told me it made her feel shitty and like she didn’t compare to them.

Anyway now she’s going on dates with some dude who she says is always nice to her and always makes her feel beautiful and like she is special and like he really wants her.

Common knowledge with most woman is you have to play into there insecurities a little so they don’t feel like they are too good for you and become more attached however with these abused dog syndrome women they are already so insecure they just crave love and positivity from a man however some of them still like the “bad boy” type a lot of them want a man to be very sweet and gentile with them.

TLDR: very fragile abused girls will fall for you if you make them feel special and loved and are gentle with them they are very sensitive and it will make them fall for you more if you are really nice if that makes sense. I have confirmed this with multiple girls who have similar childhood trauma one of them sent me a like 1000+ word essay she wrote to her x for me to peer review becouse she was so obsessed with him and she was like scuicidal after he left her (he had autism jfl nt pill debunked)
I read this story and what do I think:

Good.

you learned a valuable lesson, my youngcel padawan. you realised that being low inhib, bad, negging 100% is a braindead move. do not forget what you have learned, apply it next time. some dudes never learn this lesson.

• +1
Reactions: acv700, Latinolooksmaxxer and BWC_virgin
Pm her picture or larp

No way shes lite

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
most likely mtb that frauds so you didnt lose much :what:

• +1
Reactions: proxyy

i don’t believe you pulled a staceylite

i don’t believe you pulled a staceylite
She was hella abused she’s deadass with a ltn/mtn now cuz she’s adfrade of being hurt or unstable and is very insecure, she told me she had 400+ notifications on Snapchat from dudes but she talked to me all day and sent me good morning texts and shit before I fucked it up, the guy she’s dating now has been her friend for years she told me she was extremely hurt and depressed from her last relationship and he cheated on her like 3 times in addition to her insecurities I’m guessing she picked someone who she knew wasn’t a threat if that makes sense and wouldn't leave her but he’s way below her looks level, he’s low mtn and probably ~5’11 based on pic of them standing next to each other (she is 5’7 he’s maybe 3-4 inches taller about) and she acts like she’s in love with him

She does fraud tho probably only htb but very high appeal/fertility I asked her about her mensural cycle (autistic) and it was basically textbook perfect plus she’s not on birth control very wide hips and dimorphic overall

It was a unique opportunity I guess although that type of thing happens a lot

• +1
Reactions: acv700, zub111 and Chadeep
brutal emotion tampon cuck pill

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and BWC_virgin
brutal emotion tampon cuck pill
lol yeah actually idk how this plays out long term the girl clearly has feelings for the guy and they do lotta stuff together cuz she posts about it everywhere but idk what will happen long term in a relationship like that

• +1
Reactions: acv700
Why ruin your life with an Abused dog syndrome girl. She will leave you at once if your friend/ coworker gives ounce of attention to her.

• +1
Reactions: acv700
Why ruin your life with an Abused dog syndrome girl. She will leave you at once if your friend/ coworker gives ounce of attention to her.
Why is this