i fumbled hard

D

Deleted member 15854

Kraken
long story short. there was girl i ioid a bit with in high school. she sat next to me on bus one day, started small chat, and offered me to watch movie with her( she works at cinema). i said yeah, thinking shed dm me on insta later that day, but i think she wanted me to dm her instead, i didnt and i think that made her think i didnt like her and she didnt talk to me further, this was in last term of yr12 also. i stalked her tiktok today and shes with this gymmaxed 5'6 mtn asian guy, she was wearing a dress similar to that trad wife wojak meme, she lowkey looks like that( shes serious christian also, so is other guy, they met from churchmaxxing). she mogged me hard then, i dont know why she mayve liked me, perhaps it was class clown, fast kid halo. she has a genuine good personality, shes sticked with that guy for a yr showing shes faithful in ltr, she ascended also to htb psl but stacy in my eyes. crazy butterfly effect pill, i really regret missing this opp. crazy to think how if i wouldve just messaged, it could be me rn instead of that guy, changing the lives of me and that guy drastically. but whats happened has happened, theres plenty of fish in the sea and perhaps another like her out there after i ascend. they are both in good, healthy, truly happy relationship so maybe it was meant to be, him instead of me. idc, im fine to lose to the better man. it was good seeing her laugh with him on tiktok, shes a good person and deserves that.

idk if i can ss her face from tiktok and send here coz maybe pimeyespill, i dont wanna dox her

how did you cope with her choosing another guy? just be first pill is brutal ngl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Bro you gotta get off this high school metanlity of saying a story without sticking to the key parts. What is your main question? How can you not structure your essay in a coherent way? Cut this meaningless stuff about butterflies and her beautiful hair weaving on her shoulders bs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 23564, Ken and 3 others
How to get her

1. Don’t be ugly
2. Be attractive

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23564, RobticaI and Deleted member 15854
Bro you gotta get off this high school metanlity of saying a story without sticking to the key parts. What is your main question? How can you not structure your essay in a coherent way? Cut this meaningless stuff about butterflies and her beautiful hair weaving on her shoulders bs
tldr; i messed my opp with girl from not performing simple task and shes with some1 else now, greatly impacting course of future for us 3( butterfly effect)

im asking how to cope with pain of her being with some1 else?

Last edited:
How to get her

1. Don’t be ugly
2. Be attractive
nah trad girls like her are commited to their partner, they wont cheat for another guy even if that guy mogs her current partner. she was genuine good person and i fumbled. but perhaps it was meant to be him over me. idc, whatever outcome leaves her happiest im contempt with

• JFL
Reactions: jflsnowdzz and jojoyou
nah trad girls like her are commited to their partner, they wont cheat for another guy even if that guy mogs her current partner. she was genuine good person and i fumbled. but perhaps it was meant to be him over me. idc, whatever outcome leaves her happiest im contempt with
I would still hit on her even if she has a boyfriend. I don't give a fuck and I don't "respect" nobody's relationship. That's a foolish concept. If the guy isn't your best friend or whatever there's no such thing as "ugh they were meant to be, I lost my chance". You're just trying to comfort yourself with the idea of them looking "cute together" for not exploiting your chance of hitting on her. There's not such thing as "right timing" to hit on someone. Go make your move, show her that you like her and even if you get rejected she gonna have you in the back pocket whenever things go bad with her bf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
ok idc ill dox, here she is
images

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 21044 and jojoyou
I would still hit on her even if she has a boyfriend. I don't give a fuck and I don't "respect" nobody's relationship. That's a foolish concept. If the guy isn't your best friend or whatever there's no such thing as "ugh they were meant to be, I lost my chance". You're just trying to comfort yourself with the idea of them looking "cute together" for not exploiting your chance of hitting on her. There's not such thing as "right timing" to hit on someone. Go make your move, show her that you like her and even if you get rejected she gonna have you in the back pocket whenever things go bad with her bf
mirin mentality but i cant do that for this girl, shes something special and i truly want the best for her, she deserves it. if hes the better guy, im fine for this.

ill just use this experience as motivation to ascend and get some1 like her

• +1
Reactions: Tylermax
mirin mentality but i cant do that for this girl, shes something special and i truly want the best for her, she deserves it. if hes the better guy, im fine for this.

ill just use this experience as motivation to ascend and get some1 like her
How can you call someone special and that she deserves the best? Was you a friend with her for a period of time? Is she your ex? How do you use these adjectives? How do you back them up? Why do you humble yourself and say things like "if he's the better guy" why you're so nice to people? No you shouldn't be fine, you shouldn't let him enjoy her. You're here to claim, to demand, to conquer. Go after what you want and don't respect anything that is in your way. If you believe that you're objectively better looking than him, you deserve her more than him. Period. Stop humbling yourself for no reason

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854 and RobticaI
im fine to lose to the better man. it was good seeing her laugh with him on tiktok, shes a good person and deserves that.
You said he's short and asian, if that's better than you then it's over.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15854 and Tylermax
How can you call someone special and that she deserves the best? Was you a friend with her for a period of time? Is she your ex? How do you use these adjectives? How do you back them up? Why do you humble yourself and say things like "if he's the better guy" why you're so nice to people? No you shouldn't be fine, you shouldn't let him enjoy her. You're here to claim, to demand, to conquer. Go after what you want and don't respect anything that is in your way. If you believe that you're objectively better looking than him, you deserve her more than him. Period. Stop humbling yourself for no reason
Exactly. Fuck her happiness if it's not with me.

• +1
Reactions: jflsnowdzz and Tylermax
idc, im fine to lose to the better man. it was good seeing her laugh with him on tiktok, shes a good person and deserves that.
wtf is this cuck shit jfl. "i let my girl fuck bbc, its good seeing her enjoy herself with the bigger man, she is a good person and deserves that" inject T asap.

Also either ascend and steal her or get another bitch and forget about her. No other way

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
thank you brother, i truly appreciate the comments you have left. i admire your mentality and can tell you will get far in life. i agree, in this cruel world, winning is everything, even if it comes at the expense of the loser's misery, this is simply how it is.

but i know this girl, shes rare and faithful and probs wouldnt leave for a better guy( personality>looks typa girl). i simply lost my opportunity but am fine with that, i feel genuinely happy shes living good, idc if its with another guy than me.

• +1
You said he's short and asian, if that's better than you then it's over.
he has pretty good face ngl and rlly good personality. hes christianmaxxed nice guy jester

• +1
Reactions: RobticaI
wtf is this cuck shit jfl. "i let my girl fuck bbc, its good seeing her enjoy herself with the bigger man, she is a good person and deserves that" inject T asap.

Also either ascend and steal her or get another bitch and forget about her. No other way
im sure theres another out there for the gl enough guy, im gonna forget about women in 2023, ascend and then pursue in 2024

• +1
Reactions: jflsnowdzz
thank you brother, i truly appreciate the comments you have left. i admire your mentality and can tell you will get far in life. i agree, in this cruel world, winning is everything, even if it comes at the expense of the loser's misery, this is simply how it is.

but i know this girl, shes rare and faithful and probs wouldnt leave for a better guy( personality>looks typa girl). i simply lost my opportunity but am fine with that, i feel genuinely happy shes living good, idc if its with another guy than me.
I admire your way of seeing things. Just remember to keep a steady balance being carefree with humility and not falling as a victim alright? You are young you got the whole world ahead of you. Never stop looksmaxing and claiming what you want yours. Don't care about the next time

• +1
Reactions: RobticaI and Deleted member 15854
I admire your way of seeing things. Just remember to keep a steady balance being carefree with humility and not falling as a victim alright? You are young you got the whole world ahead of you. Never stop looksmaxing and claiming what you want yours. Don't care about the next time
definetely, ive learnt from past experience to not be too nice, for the few i cherish tho, ill gladly give the world to them, even if at my own cost

• Love it