I gave mogg to my friend and my ex-girlfriend told him to fuck off

jué

jué

0%Love
It's not to be conceited and even I consider myself a mtn, but I notice when someone can't stand my mogg as a friend that I see little, whenever he sees my face he asks about how to slim down the cheeks and how to have a bigger jaw, or also another friend who asks the same thing, by the way the first idiot angry about the mogg or something like that even asked the other one if I was attractive and the other one said yes, (he sent a DM to my ex-girlfriend and the girl told him to leave fuck it) I guess he thought he could be with a tall blonde, the guy is a ltn by the way:feelskek:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar, Latinolooksmaxxer and rand anon
It's not to be conceited and even I consider myself a mtn, but I notice when someone can't stand my mogg as a friend that I see little, whenever he sees my face he asks about how to slim down the cheeks and how to have a bigger jaw, or also another friend who asks the same thing, by the way the first idiot angry about the mogg or something like that even asked the other one if I was attractive and the other one said yes, (he sent a DM to my ex-girlfriend and the girl told him to leave fuck it) I guess he thought he could be with a tall blonde, the guy is a ltn by the way:feelskek:
Usually if they feel mogged they subtly tell you in a girly way

Usually if they feel mogged they subtly tell you in a girly way
I see this guy maybe 1 time in 2 months, and he always says the same thing, bro he tried to talk to my ex-girlfriend to supposedly make me understand that she wasn't that difficult, ltn average:feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Its spelled mog you fucking chimp

sorry for writing a word wrong in a forum where we laugh at ugly people being decapitated, damn idiot
No, its serious for me. This is my addiction

No, its serious for me. This is my addiction
I have spent the last 2 years obsessed in my damn room with this shit, believe me if it weren't for the fact that I have guaranteed genetics I would have already done rope

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii