I gave up and I've never felt so peaceful in my life (SOFT and LOVING PeacePill)

Jase

Jase

Go and Live Life (Account Password Deleted)
Hello once again or if it's your first time Welcome to one of my threads that absolutely no one reads.

The key to happiness and a fulfilling life is to accept your sub-humanity. That's it. No caring about the way you look or how much of a reddit nice guy you are you will always be subhuman to every person you meet with at least one eyeball. Even blind people can tell ur subhuman with your low T voice.

Chad always wins and that's just how it goes. Chad gets the teenage years where he spent most of his time going to house parties and getting drunk and high surrounded by his friends and his harem of MTB-HTB's orbiting him.

If you are like me, we get the teenage years where we spent most of our time in a room farming that one item or playing Call Of Duty, Looking at your phone everytime you get a notification hoping it's someone to talk to or god forbid a girl confessing her crush for you. No. Instead we watch from the sidelines at their stories on Instagram and snapchat living their youth to the absolute fullest, what is supposed to be the happiest and most energized years of our lives was wasted on looking at pixels and being ignored by normal people.

Now I see that it HAD to be ME. otherwise it would have been another soul instead, don't you understand? If it was not YOU god would have forced another to take YOUR PLACE. To balance out the universe and shit like Thanos.

I don't care now, and have accepted my job from God. Im finally at peace.

Hqdefault

TLDR; Just accept your pathetic life as your job God chose for you like I did.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, bishōnenmaxxer, poly66 and 6 others
I thought you were chadlite

• So Sad
Reactions: Jase
User name doesn't check out

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24593 and Jase
It's over, You just have not accepted it yet.

TRUST GODS PLAN BRO

• +1
The whitepill is the best pill. I wish I could accept it. Good luck with your journey, I wish I could cope with my own subhumanity.

Lain

• Love it