I gave up on training today

PlayersGetPlayed

PlayersGetPlayed

Diamond
The first of July my heart palpitations sent me into a week long manic episode. I was so scared for nothing because it was probably just dehydration causing my heart to beat so fast, but I'm very sensitive to those kind of issues because of autism.

It did have its fruits. I quit caffeine since then, even though I've been an absolute addict since age 12. Since then, my sleep has been nothing but decent, no pulling all nighters anymore.

And slowly but surely I finally exercised throughout July and August too. I did it each 2 days, so one day training other day rest, repeat. At a certain point I did 50 curls each arm, 50 each arm laying down, both with 10kg because I only have that one at home and it's a kettle but who cares. I did 100 pushups a day, 100 squats, planking. I wanted to be healthy really bad.

Now I'm not saying that it isn't good that I'm not scared daily anymore, but today and the previous training day I just lost motivation. I can't get myself to put in the work anymore, especially since school I'm just out of it.

There's one advantage that I have and that is high metabolism. My eating schedule is also still comfortably healthy, although I do consume an unnecessary amount of unhealthy snacks.

But I still feel like I should go back to training. But it's just too hard. I know how weak that makes me sound but I mentally can't do it right now anymore. Even though it wasn't a lot at all.

Tldr: lost training motivation, how do you guys push through.

it’s simple. u don’t want it as much as u think u do.