I genuinely, all heartedly hope I get fired and go home.

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Mentally unstable.
Im done, I don’t even have holidays since I missed so many days randomly that I used them all (i’m probably even in debt with them).

My coworkers are going on holidays and all their work load is going to me, I hate my life, I hate my job, i’m sick and tired of everything I wanna just relax home for a period of time and that’s it.

I have no time for myself, no energy, nothing.

I can’t stand breathing anymore, everything I do seems so fucking wrong and pointless, why was I born with this shit brain chemistry.

I wanna get rich but I have no discipline and no motivation, nothing, no energy, no time, no connections, no money.

I just hope the cigs i’m smoking make me develop some shit that will take me out for good.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: wsada, BeanletMogger, Timmy and 8 others
I wish I could be done with this shit as well

Guy like us aren't meant to work in an office with normshits

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, <6PSLcel and Darkeningstar
Im done, I don’t even have holidays since I missed so many days randomly that I used them all (i’m probably even in debt with them).

My coworkers are going on holidays and all their work load is going to me, I hate my life, I hate my job, i’m sick and tired of everything I wanna just relax home for a period of time and that’s it.

I can’t stand breathing anymore, everything I do seems so fucking wrong and pointless, why was I born with this shit brain chemistry.

I wanna get rich but I have no discipline and no motivation, nothing, no energy, no time, no connections, no money.

I just hope the cigs i’m smoking make me develop some shit that will take me out for good.
Everyone is struggling with the same except top 1 percent good looking people

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and Darkeningstar
Everyone is struggling with the same except top 1 percent good looking people
It’s very easy to slack off if you work at an understaffed place ironically. Because they’ll never fire you lol, they need people to work there.
I had this previous wagie job where it was understaffed, I’d maybe do one hour of work and otherwise slack off, always arrive late leave early, take extremely long “bathroom breaks”, double my break time, sometimes just leave and do nothing and return. All while being clocked in lol. Would call out sick too or just not show up a lot as well. Never got fired although once I disappeared for two weeks and they thought I quit.
Your coworkers will hate you and you’ll make their life worse but you can make good money slacking off

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: silencio, PseudoMaxxer, Darkeningstar and 2 others
Why are you getting triggered over work so much? You working in construction and getting skin raped by the sun, dust and moving heavy shit all the time? People annoying you? Why do you care about them if they will never help you make more money or get pussy?

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and Gaygymmaxx
Its tough man but were you problems caused by anybody but yourself?

Why did you take days off? I thought you were trying to get rich.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and <6PSLcel
Are you on your phone again??? How many times do you have to be told!!!

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel

U will never be rich , let alone from wageslaving

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
U will never be rich , let alone from wageslaving
Of course

But did he take the day off and smoke weed while rotting

Or did he take the the day off to work on his business

Niggas need to grind, we never progress otherwise

It is always painful :hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: silencio and PseudoMaxxer
Bro treats .org like we're his therapist jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and Manletmachine
Of course

He’s retarded for smoking weed, I don’t get how u can waste money when making
anything below average wage, below average wage aside from savings and necessities I would buy things that progress either my looks/health/career

Only things I’m planning on wasting money soon are: an adjustable bench so I can train chest, Tretinoin, pfp threads and that’s about it

.net is calling for you.

I am, but it’s so hard to just do the work bro I find it hard as fuck, i’m too comfortable rn in my life and it’s making me lazy but at the same time there a spot in my brain telling me this ain’t good and this ain’t enough, this is just ironic I would wanna be braindead like the normies I work with and be happy with the wagie life.

Why are you getting triggered over work so much? You working in construction and getting skin raped by the sun, dust and moving heavy shit all the time? People annoying you? Why do you care about them if they will never help you make more money or get pussy?
you are right, idk why.

My job is sitting on a chair with AC and doing some PC work, but it’s also depressing knowing i’m here all day while people are outside enjoying their lives.

Idk bro, I really don’t know why am I this way, I would say that this life isn’t for me, it’s comfy and it’s very good for a normie, but not enough for me.

But at the same time I know i’m still not ready to lock myself in a room and work all day long for 6 months to get some skill and start making money on my own, or maybe I am, idek that.
I wish I could be done with this shit as well

Guy like us aren't meant to work in an office with normshits
are you an office cuck too?
Of course

true, I took days off cuz I was sick but I could have went to work anyway, also I rotted.

But sometimes i’ll just take a day off because of depression, I swear to god sometimes I wake up in the morning and I want to slice open my throat.
He’s retarded for smoking weed, I don’t get how u can waste money when making
anything below average wage, below average wage aside from savings and necessities I would buy things that progress either my looks/health/career

Only things I’m planning on wasting money soon are: an adjustable bench so I can train chest, Tretinoin, pfp threads and that’s about it
I don’t smoke weed, all my money go to savings and gas for my car.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and glaruz

Last edited:
yeah man I think I told you yesterday in the other thread about how my coworkers are making my life hell at work because I'm also new and the youngest

there's no way to cope with wagecuckery in an office with terrible coworkers

• +1
I am, but it’s so hard to just do the work bro I find it hard as fuck, i’m too comfortable rn in my life and it’s making me lazy but at the same time there a spot in my brain telling me this ain’t good and this ain’t enough, this is just ironic I would wanna be braindead like the normies I work with and be happy with the wagie life.

you are right, idk why.

My job is sitting on a chair with AC and doing some PC work, but it’s also depressing knowing i’m here all day while people are outside enjoying their lives.

Idk bro, I really don’t know why am I this way, I would say that this life isn’t for me, it’s comfy and it’s very good for a normie, but not enough for me.

But at the same time I know i’m still not ready to lock myself in a room and work all day long for 6 months to get some skill and start making money on my own, or maybe I am, idek that.

true, I took days off cuz I was sick but I could have went to work anyway, also I rotted.

But sometimes i’ll just take a day off because of depression, I swear to god sometimes I wake up in the morning and I want to slice open my throat.

I don’t smoke weed, all my money go to savings and gas for my car.
Ok good, don’t waste money when ur earring so little

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
yeah man I think I told you yesterday in the other thread about how my coworkers are making my life hell at work because I'm also new and the youngest

there's no way to cope with wagecuckery in an office with terrible coworkers
Better than most jobs still in terms of environment

9 to 5 jobs isn’t gonna take you anywhere, you have to learn to make money on your own

• +1
I actually took a sick leave today because I'm couldn't bother getting my ass up from bed and go to work

• +1
Better than most jobs still in terms of environment
I would rather chop trees alone in some forest forever than work with those motherfuckers for one day

• +1
The self doubt and self destruction of your numbers makes me almost certain it is your fault. And the way you explain how you maxxed out your off days? Now you're picking up the slack

You are working more because you didn't put the work in earlier

Just like every other wageslave, who doesn't ever get out, they didn't work for the sake of their future self.

You know you have to do the work, especially when you're tired.

"Im exhausted from work" we all feel like that after a long day. What separates me and you, from the winners,

When we are tired. The day ends, the progress is good enough.

No. It's not.

Is it the happiness of the normies that bothers you, in this failing world full of pissants and NPC'S, you want to be one of them?

Waste of a brain. Your iq is high,

And yet you spend it forming justifications for you lack of success

You could be making progress RIGHT NOW

I just quit weed sorry for the essay :forcedsmile:

what's your business idea btw if you have one

• +1
Bro treats .org like we're his therapist jfl
Lowkey I think I justified all his insane behavior when I gave him a reading and knew he was insane

Now that he knows exactly what he is, it's even more crushing

Everything he thought was true. Is numerically completely accurate as well

Completely insane

Thoughts @PseudoMaxxer 🤣

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and ascension
Lowkey I think I justified all his insane behavior when I gave him a reading and knew he was insane

Now that he knows exactly what he is, it's even more crushing

Everything he thought was true. Is numerically completely accurate as well

Completely insane

Thoughts @PseudoMaxxer 🤣
im insane.
The self doubt and self destruction of your numbers makes me almost certain it is your fault. And the way you explain how you maxxed out your off days? Now you're picking up the slack

You are working more because you didn't put the work in earlier

Just like every other wageslave, who doesn't ever get out, they didn't work for the sake of their future self.

You know you have to do the work, especially when you're tired.

"Im exhausted from work" we all feel like that after a long day. What separates me and you, from the winners,

When we are tired. The day ends, the progress is good enough.

No. It's not.

Is it the happiness of the normies that bothers you, in this failing world full of pissants and NPC'S, you want to be one of them?

Waste of a brain. Your iq is high,

And yet you spend it forming justifications for you lack of success

You could be making progress RIGHT NOW

I just quit weed sorry for the essay :forcedsmile:

what's your business idea btw if you have one
very true, damn…i’m a waste of brain power fr, I know i’m able to do more but still I don’t do it cuz im lazy as fuck.

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
im insane.

very true, damn…i’m a waste of brain power fr, I know i’m able to do more but still I don’t do it cuz im lazy as fuck
Laziness is tough nigguh

Do you have any irl homies, my boy lowkey kept me sane just from easing the boredom

But now I gotta lock in. I have genuinely rotted bones, my whole body cracks and pops from the moment I wake up

A 19 year old Yung nigga wears knee sleeves to work, perhaps attempting to make myself taller corroded my bone integrity though minimizing estrogen

It's gotten 50% worse this year. I don't really have any desire to live past 30 at this point as I'll be in physical torture by then

What's your problem again? You can't find motivation? Lol brah

• +1

Legit I feel the same way. If I get fired I would get like 4-5 months of unemployment benefits . I want to at least work a job that pays good.

Truth is though I don't really want to work