I genuinely believe its all about your confidence and personality

Narcissus🥀

Narcissus🥀

You will never be happy with a woman you love
Title.

Im still Blackpilled to some point, i believe that the trinity of mam (physicality, status, money) are what the initial attraction is based on.

But ive had girls throw themselves at me when first meeting me, but eventually lose interest after a couple of weeks.

I didn't lose my face, height, nor my appeal, it was purely on the way i acted and the "low status" behavior I displayed.

Shit like neediness, submissives and lack of masculine energy killed most of the attraction women had for me.

Im not saying i never got GFs, im saying that the only time i had girls doing whatever i say is when i didn't display attachment to them, and that is displaying "high status" behavior.

Attraction is what starts the game, looks really only get your foot in the door, maintaining attraction is key, and how you do that is by not giving a fuck about the girl, you do your shit and she has to be the one chasing.

The moment you start getting attached to a woman and start needing her is the moment you lose, and this is the most brutal fact ever.

That is what i mean by
" you will never be with a woman you love"
Because the moment you love a woman you have lost, if you are successful with a woman then you dont love her.

Many users here will make me crazy, say that i need to go to the ward, say that im bluepilled....

But someday maybe you will come to realize that what im saying is the absolute truth.

@gigell @PsychoH @PsychoDsk @Jason Voorhees @try2beme @TechnoBoss @socialcel

Obviously if you're a manlet sub5 just kys, im a chad giving dating advice to fellow chads.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DarkAscender, hattrick, Jason Voorhees and 6 others

This guy had the best personality ngl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, PsychoDsk and PeakIncels
Title.

Im still Blackpilled to some point, i believe that the trinity of mam (physicality, status, money) are what the initial attraction is based on.

But ive had girls throw themselves at me when first meeting me, but eventually lose interest after a couple of weeks.

I didn't lose my face, height, nor my appeal, it was purely on the way i acted and the "low status" behavior I displayed.

Shit like neediness, submissives and lack of masculine energy killed most of the attraction women had for me.

Im not saying i never got GFs, im saying that the only time i had girls doing whatever i say is when i didn't display attachment to them, and that is displaying "high status" behavior.

Attraction is what starts the game, looks really only get your foot in the door, maintaining attraction is key, and how you do that is by not giving a fuck about the girl, you do your shit and she has to be the one chasing.

The moment you start getting attached to a woman and start needing her is the moment you lose, and this is the most brutal fact ever.

That is what i mean by
" you will never be with a woman you love"
Because the moment you love a woman you have lost, if you are successful with a woman then you dont love her.

Many users here will make me crazy, say that i need to go to the ward, say that im bluepilled....

But someday maybe you will come to realize that what im saying is the absolute truth.

@gigell @PsychoH @PsychoDsk @Jason Voorhees @try2beme @TechnoBoss @socialcel

Obviously if you're a manlet sub5 just kys, im a chad giving dating advice to fellow chads.
HTN minimum only. If so then yes

74850   SoyBooru

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, Nick.Harte, Suns9999 and 1 other person
this is the real blackpill
no ascensions for your abused social skills and neediness.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: framemoggerr, Suns9999 and try2beme

cope, life sub karl malone isn't worth it
karl malone the nigger aint chad but i guess statusmaxed bbc get as much play as non statusmaxed chad. fml bpd hitting so hard right now

if you ended up here it's pretty much over for you ngl, ascenion will just mean you can fuck more girls but even the "slayers" seem like miserable pricks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, PsychoDsk and try2beme
Inb4 a subhuman with zero bitches in his life says chad only puff puff

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and PsychoDsk
if you ended up here it's pretty much over for you ngl, ascenion will just mean you can fuck more girls but even the "slayers" seem like miserable pricks
yes, relationships and forming genuine connections are impossible

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
I used to have heart attacks talking to people.

Now i easily have interesting conversations with random people on the street.

Sure neediness is because of childhood trauma with parents, but plate theory is the key to avoid over-attachment

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
It doesn't prove the bluepill it's the redpill, women hate needy and desperate men because they scream virginity and lack of options. Women would say they like men who give them attention, who compliment them, etc (bluepill) that's not attractive.

You need to appear like she's not your oneitis but at the same time she has to like you for something (money, talent or looks). Back then I thought I had to escalate with women but they're actually turned off if you try to escalate quickly because she might not be as interested.

Last edited:
It's all about teeth/hair/decent height